1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. brokencheese

brokencheese Member

I CONFIRM this game works on M3DS Simply! (after patched)

2. raistlin101361

raistlin101361 New Member

i have an R4i card .. followed this ( though i did change the file name again to "mario & luigi after patching ) botted up with the other loader - AKAIO - but it just shows a "loading" screen..

what am i doing wrong..?

i had a better experience with my EDGE card.. however, i was stuck at the "choosing the save file screen"

3. nyjetfan21

nyjetfan21 Member

I am still having a problem.Everything I try to open It says error rapid share.If possible can I get step by step help or where can I get the newest version of cyclo ds.I went to the site and they still have version 1.55.I need to get 1.56. Any help would be great.

4. Robis2

Robis2 Member

Can you use 1.51 AKAIO

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Go to their forums, and register, and you get access to the Beta Forum where they have 1.56 Beta 5 available.

6. justamum

justamum Member

how can i get this game to work on my son's dsi using m3i zero

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Follow the instructions on the first post. There is a section for the M3izero

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

remember:

ez-flash => update your kernel!

9. brokencheese

brokencheese Member

scratch that, worked yesterday, but now just blank screen (tried with soft-reset thing on and off)

10. Avrex9

Avrex9 New Member

I would appreciate a bit of help with this. I'm using the Supercard DS One and it won't go beyond choosing the save file. The operating system was only put on the card less than a month ago. I read the first post giving info for the Supercard, but I still don't understand it. I'm also having trouble with The World Ends With You freezing very early in the game. Any suggestions? I'm also looking at Kingdom Hearts and Zelda Spirit Tracks since I've heard there are some difficulties with them as well.

11. justamum

justamum Member

hi, just updated the system file on m3i with v4.7b. started at www.m3adapter.com/Downloads.htm then followed link to www.dsgogogo.com/ then downloaded and installed v4.7b. Some smart cookie left these instructions somewhere in the forum but now i cant find them. Any way thanx! my son is now over the moon!

12. akatheprofessor

akatheprofessor New Member

Yea, I'm experiencing the same problem. Any solutions?

13. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

im still experiencing the same problem.

14. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Try patching the rom, otherwise buy NDS + FLASHCARD

15. black dragon 1

black dragon 1 Well-Known Member

I have an R4 with 1.18 kernal and the YSmenu v0.02 but MAL-BIS still doesn't work.
    I've tried patched and original roms but it freezes after selecting save slot.

What am I doing wrong?

16. Robis2

Robis2 Member

DoctaJ,
    Firstly, what cart you have?
    Secondly, if you have a cart other than r4 sdhc or R4 Ultra, upgrade to YS Menu and use the tutorial
    Thirdly, if you have R4 Ultra or R4 SDHC, use AKAIO 1.41 and follow the tutorial. :) 8)

17. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.0

Works with (US) rom ownly, with original R4 with boot of ysmenu.nds

18. robscheese

robscheese New Member

doesn't work on fire card!! you go through the doors to peach's throne room and it freezes. :(

19. ashes3

ashes3 New Member

i can't get ysmenu to work on my r4 :/
    anyway to get this game working without ysmenu

20. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

What type of R4 are you using ?, Ysmenu will ownly work on a orignal R4 type, and not any R4 clone cards

With ownly the (US) version rom

If its r4 original from www.r4ds.com ownly, then use this on a clean formated 2GB microSD chip, backup games and saves befor use

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users , Self boot ysmenu.nds not needed, Updated 12/27/09

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f0itmtdty5m
    Post Merge: [time]1262380875[/time]
    (US) rom

https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4162_-_Mario_and_Luigi_Bowsers_Inside_Story_(U)(Xenophobia).rar.html/