1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. caleb124

caleb124 Member

This sounds weird, but it works!
    at the part when you see bowser's castle get destroyed, go to settings (F11) and turn sound off.
    when the bowser head appears whan it's meant to say "showtime", turn sound back on.
    if you did it right,it will work

2. triforce93

triforce93 Member

I have R4i Ultra and it does not work.
    I did patch Mario and Luigi rom and I did download AKAIO thingy and I did try to load the rom with AKAIO thingy and
    now all it does is LOADING.
    What's the problem and how can I fix the problem?

3. caleb124

caleb124 Member

Hi, its me again

im using no$gba 2.6a and the game freezes when i do the broque battle

please help...

(Desmume does not work on my computer)

Edit: never mind. i bought the actual game =P

4. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Is there a fix for R4 ULTRA?? I'd really like it if it is, because my friend wants to play the game :)

5. ickstar009

ickstar009 New Member

Still getting white screen, and I have updated Acekard 2i with AKAIO and its loaders. Am I doing something wrong! Please help!

6. Petrou_58

Petrou_58 New Member

i do not understand the instructions to get it working on r4

7. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

You need a clean rom of Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story (U) version ownly, With R4 original, Play it with the boot of YSmenu.nds first and your game second

8. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

This game plays perfectly on my ds lite using an R4i v1.4 with v1.12b firmware,both rom's 4162 from romulation.net and 4256 also from romulation.net have no issues using this set-up.

9. Ruzzle

Ruzzle Active Member

Hey, i have a r4sdhc, i downloaded ak2loader, and the 1.54 firmwire,
    And when i start up the my r4 its a black screen.
    (when i start up the r4 not the game)

So how can i solve the black screen.

10. nykwolf

nykwolf New Member

FOR R4SDHC USER THIS WORK 100% FOR ME AND MY 3 FRIEND TRY THIS

i play for like 2 hours and i have save anything work

ok J'ai trouver comment faire marcher le jeux tres facilement je vous donne tuto pour le r4sdhc
    1: telechargé ceci http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ytnjenfztzn
    2: suprimer toute ce qui a sur votre carte sd sauf les rom avec .sav pour pas perdre vos jeux deja jouer
    3: extraire toute le contenu du dosier ds le root du fichier telechargé du numero 1:
    4: telecharger la nouvelle version sur www.r4sdhc.com ( pour moi c'etais la version 1.28
    5: extraire et remplacer les fichier deja existant sur la r4
    6: telecharger la rom mario et luigi usa pas patcher clean sur un site de votre choix moi c'etai la rom avec le nom (xpa-mal3.nds) vous pouver mettre le rom ou sa vous comvien cela na pas d'importance
    7: ouvrir la ds et cliker sur licone de jeux qui resemble a pack man et cliker sur le dosier ysmenu ensuite aller chercher votre rom pas patcher

VOILA !!!! pour moi sa marche depui 2h et sa rule tres bien bonne chance

p.s désolé pour les faute mon francais est pas tres bon (cause msn) XD

ENGLISH
    ok i got mario and luigi work for the r4sdhc here the tutorial (good luck)
    1: download this file http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ytnjenfztzn
    2: delete all files you have on your card but not the rom with the .sav or you gonna loose your game
    3: extract all files from the number 1: into the root
    4: download the new version of kernel for r4sdhc at www.r4sdhc.com (for me was 1.28)
    5: extract and delete all files say do you want to replace the file ( you say yes )
    6: get the rom mario and luigi the clean version no patch for me was the file (xpa-mal3.nds)
    7: open the DS and clik on GAME icone look like pac-man game and clik on file name ysmenu.nds that will open ysmenu and go find your clean rom mario and luigi and open and THERE YOU GO !!!!!

p.s if you have any comment or add of this tutorial please email me or quote thanks for the effort of all person who come that game to be play with a r4 good luck

P.S #2 you will have r4 kernel when you open your ds so you can use this for game not work with the ysmenu i show here and you will get ysmenu for vise-versa ...

11. TonyClownboye

TonyClownboye New Member

R4 USERS!!! I just confirmed you can just extract the 'YSMenu.nds' file, the 'NDS Games' and 'TTMenu' folders and put in the root menu. Put Mario in the NDS Games folder. Pop it in your DS and run 'YSMenu.nds'. From there you can go th the NDS Games folder and run the game. It works fully! For the record: My R4 is the second version (the one without the spring action sd slot). It runs R4 v1.26 and the YSMenu files I mentioned are from DSTT v1.17a12. Have fun everyone!

PS - Since I don't have the other flashcards, someone should try the same thing I did.
    Post Merge: [time]1260919201[/time]
    The R4, once again showing you CAN teach an old dog new tricks

12. samoman81

samoman81 New Member

13. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Yes thats how it works for R4 second edition remake, Or the original DSTT v1.17a12 for DSTT cards, But it dose work for alot more games then of mario

14. Ruzzle

Ruzzle Active Member

I did all of this, still doesn't work. I get a black screen after loading.
    Edit-
    Now my YSMENU, when i play a rom. YSMENU gives a errorcode: -82

15. nykwolf

nykwolf New Member

maybe you have a clone r4

16. Ruzzle

Ruzzle Active Member

Is r4sdhc a clone?

17. snuggerdog

snuggerdog Active Member

http://www.4shared.com/file/169222158/7f06d4a7/4162_-_Mario_and_Luigi_Bowsers.html to download cracked rom

18. toukairin

toukairin New Member

i gotta problem that i can't play the game USING CHEATS. Any cheats on, boom, stuck/freeze after loading the game on a white screen.

Without cheats, work as usual. But to do just that, I can just use the patched version (which also can't use cheats because of different game series).

Spec : Using R4, with R4 1.18 firmware, using YSmenu as an .nds file, with DSTT kernel v1.17a012

Can anybody help, please???

19. mr.nintendo

mr.nintendo Well-Known Member

this game works pretty fine with ezvi

20. Gods of romulating,
    I ask but one thing:
    A pre-patched rar files