1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. caleb124

caleb124 Member

I need help...
    im using no$gba 2.6a and when i try to do the battle against bowser at the start of the game, it just glitches and repeats the first turn over without bowser attacking, giving him infinite hp (normally 35) i'm using the patched rom and it still screws up

Edit: fixed it ^.^

2. gamefans_09

gamefans_09 Active Member

Anyone got the linked to the patched ROM?

3. Jtran_12

Jtran_12 Member

Can somebody possible just post a pre-patched rom for the R4 Revolution? It'll make it easier too everybody who needs help on the R4. And one that doesn't require using YSMenu. I have no idea what it even does.

4. ursulapearce

ursulapearce New Member

could someone help me please...i dont know if there is any difference between r4i ultra and the r4i sdhc. But ive got a r4i ultra and i cant get mario and luigi to work..i've tried everything that says on this page but it wont go past the 'chose a file' screen...can someone explain to me the step by step for de r4i ultra? thank you so much!

5. matt.ds.17

matt.ds.17 Member

Okay, I renamed "4162 - Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story - USA" on my Acekard2's microSD as "xpa-mal3.nds". I extracted "xpa-ml3.bat", "xdelta.exe", and "xpa-ml3.crack" to the folder with all my roms. I then ran "xpa-ml3.bat", it took about 20 seconds to patch, and it created "xpa-mal3-cracked.nds". I put the microSD in my Acekard2, turn on my DS, and when I run "xpa-mal3-cracked.nds", it just shows white screens on both the top and the touch screens. Help?
    Note: I kept the other files ("xpa-ml3.crack", "xpa-ml3.bat", "xdelta.exe", and the original "xpa-mal3.nds" in my roms folder if that makes a difference)
    Post Merge: [time]1260135361[/time]
    Also, I looked at the first post about Acekard2i and how the first time it'll show a white screen, well every time I start it, it shows a white screen
    Post Merge: [time]1260163204[/time]
    anybody know?

6. samoman81

samoman81 New Member

is there a patched rom link 8)

7. matt.ds.17

matt.ds.17 Member

same ^.. there is a link but it doesnt take you to a download for some reason...

8. Xperius

Xperius Member

Can't anyone just put up the pre-patched versions? Saves everyone from patching it and all.. I'm not that into this "patching" it's so weird.. But oh well.. Thnx in advance.

9. ickstar009

ickstar009 New Member

I have an AceKard 2i and have done the patching for this game and I am getting a white screen. Can someone please tell me if I am doing something wrong!!!! I am getting frustrated!! I would really like to get this game going for my kids and I have been working on this for the last week!! Thanks!!!

10. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

You claim to be a father, then buy it for your kids, Christmas is around the corner. I am sure your kids would love this game. You have been working on it for the past week...I would give you £6 an hour for your work ...2 to 3 hours and you can buy the game. GTFO

11. matt.ds.17

matt.ds.17 Member

it's romulation... this is a site for roms, why wouldnt you want to dl roms

12. ickstar009

ickstar009 New Member

I asked for help!! Not harsh criticism! Besides this comment, anyone have any constructive comments on how to assist me with my issue!!
    Post Merge: [time]1260328338[/time]
    Getting a whitescreen with my AceKard 2i. Anyone interested in giving me info on how to resolve this problem please! I already patched the fwitht he crack, etc. Thank You!

13. matt.ds.17

matt.ds.17 Member

I have the exact same problem, I patched it but I just get a white screen. I'm using Acekard2

14. Nesyaj0

Nesyaj0 Member

Followed the instructions on the main page for the AceKard 2i and it still didn't get me past the select save file part.
    I'd really like it if some1 helped.
    Asked for help a while ago and when the game first came out.... Nothing.
    Post Merge: [time]1260400691[/time]
    Xenophobia can't make a splashscreen to work for this?
    Post Merge: [time]1260403002[/time]
    scratch those last couple of comments, patched roms works so far with akaio 1.5

15. snuggerdog

snuggerdog Active Member

16. geordiep

geordiep Member

Doesnt work !! R4 Upgrade. Why do people keep wasting others time.
    If it works, say which card and firmware, otherwise, keep it to yourself.
    Dont say it works unless you have used it properly.

17. vandr4

vandr4 Active Member

Any patched rom? I'm using R4.

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Take a look hear for R4 original

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=27617.msg466427#msg466427

19. matt.ds.17

matt.ds.17 Member

still waiting on an answer about this for acekard2...

20. ickstar009

ickstar009 New Member

I downloaded the AKAIO 1.5...Now what do I do with it?