1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

i just downloaded the latest kernal(v1.2b) for my r4isdhc v1.4 from the r4i-sdhc website and the using the nds file called
    xpa-male.nds and it works fine on my ds lite.

2. vahkiti

vahkiti Active Member

I can now confirm M&L 3 working on R4i RTS thanks to the 2.4a kernal update, just DON'T usr ar codes. I completed the game though.

3. jose_2_19

jose_2_19 Member

Good Evening everyone, only to inform to you, i just bought the R4i sdhc gold and use the latest firmware and all the games work nicely. M&LBIS, Kingdom, mario and sonic, ffcc, SW, etc.

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

My page and ysmenu kernal updated on 1/12/2009

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg393684#msg393684

5. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

*Whistles* Still no 1.4 fix for www.r4i-sdhc.com, M&L 3 will be fixed in there...

6. kenshin5435

kenshin5435 New Member

ATTN!

I just updated my EDGE card to V1.6 that got released today and this game is working perfectly for me. Just thought some of the EDGE users here would be happy to hear this

7. Margulis

Margulis New Member

My mario and luigi doesnt work ive downloaded the 1.56 beta 3 but i still get stuck at the file select part and nothing responds is something wrong with my cyclo or the download

8. shanks13

shanks13 Member

I have got an R4isdhc and R4i-sdhc (no idea what the difference is) is there any way of getting mario and bowser to work on this, or should i buy it for my son for xmas. I was also wondering if there are any better cards out there which as more games seem not to run on R4i.

I have got an old R4 but dont use it anymore

Would appreciate any advice.

9. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Really?!?! V1.6 came Out??? So glad to hear that! So Gonna Download it:))

10. SlayaDud

SlayaDud Well-Known Member

Is there any definite fix for R4 SDHC?
    Post Merge: [time]1259917870[/time]
    I tried the one on the first page and all it did was give me a forever loading screen right from the get go. Plz Help!

11. Game Master 2

Game Master 2 Member

is there a fix to play this on max overload on the max media dock yet.

12. HighPrint

HighPrint New Member

Is here the fix for R4DS? If yes Maybe I overlook it.

13. Game Master 2

Game Master 2 Member

is there a patch for this game so it works on max overload

14. Magneton360

Magneton360 New Member

15. iveson

iveson Member

Hi

Looked through posts can anyone help I have a NDS Linker is there a patch or firmware upgrade for this to make the game work
    Thanks for your help

16. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Just install the newest kernel

17. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

I've tried every patch and this game still doesn't work on my G6 Lite.

18. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Make sure you have the latest firmware for your G6. If all else fails you may need to get a more compatible flashcart or buy the game.

19. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

I probably might end up having to get a new flashcart, because the G6's devlopment team stopped updating the software last year and are working on new projects. I have the last update they offered, but it doesn't help Mario work. I really don't want to spend money on a new flashcart if i don't need to. It all depends on whether or not i can figure out how to work the new zelda game on G6. I think i'm close to figuring it out with the patch, but if i can't i may need to get something new. I can only imagine the piracy checks in upcoming games only getting more and more advanced. >_<

20. brentdawgz

brentdawgz New Member

a quick question - is there a patch for just a regular r4? if so can someone please link it to me?