1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

I have bean looking at that website www.r4i-sdhc.com and it looks like it will work with the (E) version of the game not the (U)

R4i V1.12b kernel with

4268 - Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story (E)

Mabe it has to be the number 4268 rom, But clean version rom... not patched

I should not do this but its the only way for that number of game

http://nitroroms.com/view/Nintendo_DS-rom/174869/named-4268%20Mario%20&%20Luigi%20-%20Bowser's%20Inside%20Story%20(E)%20(M5).7z.html

2. pim17

pim17 New Member

patched rom isn't available

3. camygiu

camygiu Well-Known Member

I download the kernel but whe I turn on the card it says : Please upgrade the harware for support latest firmware. Do you have any ideas where I found the newest hardware???

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/downloade.asp

Look at the left and right one to see witch one is for your card

5. samwoo2go

samwoo2go New Member

no hope for R4III?

6. debtdummy

debtdummy Member

i have original r4 completely blank, nothing on it and r4sdhc. can someone please give me idiot guide to getting me this game. and i mean idiot guide, you tube people mention fireware update... whats fireware.... ive been a user for over a year and this is only time ive begged for help. come one boys , please help a silly girl in need

7. xerhoffx

xerhoffx New Member

Well I downloaded fw's from the link just below that but I'm a little confused, do you mean the whole "__aio" folder should be in the root of the SD? Or the contents of the "__aio" folder?

8. samoman81

samoman81 New Member

out of curiosity has anyone found a patched version for supercard 1 cause to tell u the truth im extremmly laz ;D

9. tolongsaya

tolongsaya New Member

how to play this game in n5ds ???????
    please help me

10. bladedancer

bladedancer New Member

Works with R4i SDHC V1.12b update :)

11. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Yeah, its the best under all of those Clones...

12. charlton111

charlton111 New Member

anyone know if there is a patched version for the dstt ?

13. iwantndsroms

iwantndsroms Well-Known Member

i have got a r4isdhc +8gb msd and ds lite,the game loads ok but when it gets to the screen where you choose/create a file nothing i do seems to be able to select a file i.e a new one ant ideas on that?thanks in advance rom users from around the globe

14. warguy

warguy New Member

i just got an acekard2i and it is updated to the most recent firmware along with my dsi (1.4u), got the game and went straight to a white screen, then found this crack and followed the instructions and now with the xpa-mal3-cracked.nds file i can see the game in my menu but has a question mark on it and i can't play it. do happen to be doing something wrong or i just cant play it?

15. camygiu

camygiu Well-Known Member

It doesn't work... T.T

16. paintape

paintape Well-Known Member

ace1o1 posted this and it works for m3
    here is the link http://www.4shared.com/file/132091290/bd64c8aa/Mario_and_Luigi_-_Bowsers_Inside_Story__U__Patched.html?s=1

the link to the forum thread:
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=25051.0

17. Golden Hiro

Golden Hiro New Member

I'm not looking through 68 pages to find the answer so I'll ask here, is there a working fix for the R4 yet ?

18. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

yes with ysmenu

19. ash10754

ash10754 New Member

Excuse me guys does it work yet with no$gba 2.6a?

20. Jommi123

Jommi123 New Member

I followed the instructions on how to get it work for R4SDHC by dowloading akaio and patching the ROM but after i patch it doesnt recognize it as a nds game anymore, where did i go wrong?