1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. xBANAAN

xBANAAN Member

Super Card DSone: Must you check all Mario Icon games (Only Enable DMA and Enable Patch)and xpa-mal3-cracked.nds too?

2. suzukiswift

suzukiswift Member

it doesnt work for me it just keeps going in a loop i go on run me 1st which takes me into another menu... theres a smile face in lower screen with "market and unknownbuddy? with dma and reset underneath... i press a it says loading and then takes me back to games? but on the ys menu. what am i doing wrong?

3. After it loads ys menu select the mario and luigi bowsers inside story rom.

4. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

Is there a linkwhere i can download this game that is already patch'd

5. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

look at the 1st page

6. lucaxd

lucaxd New Member

the patched link download is failing,there is other host you can put the file to download?

7. SpecterM91

SpecterM91 Well-Known Member

Hm... I installed that DSTT firmware on YSMenu earlier to play C.O.P., but it doesn't seem to work with Mario and Luigi. Am I doing something wrong?

8. iveson

iveson Member

Hi

Looked through posts can anyone help I have a NDS Linker is there a patch or firmware upgrade for this to make the game work
    Thanks for your help

9. aldrea

aldrea Member

i have a question, it has probably already been asked, but i didn't see it so here it goes.

i tried the patch for mario and it made the problem worse, instead of freezing at the file menu it freezes as soon as it loads.

i have a dstti card, before i download and try the "unofficial firmware" i want to know if it will effect any of the other games that i have.

10. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

yeah im using the (u) version and ysmenu on a normal run-off the mill R4. it won't load the rom even though its clean and unpatched. it wont load any rom.

11. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

hi

did someone know how play the game on r4i gold 1.30?

12. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

It dose not sound like an original R4, Are it will work.

You say no games work, what is your original kernal version?

Some say they are fake versions of R4 that dose not work with the kernal v1.18, but it's hard to say

It dose however work on my R4 revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS)

13. agsfd

agsfd New Member

I'm almost sure theese things I say are just a big pile of bullshit :)(() but about the YSmenu downloading:that post is from jul 2008 and it says that the latest version is 08.05.22.22.22,but now that version is that older that you can't even download it anymore,please tell me that I'm totally wrong and you can use the current version as well,i'm new to all this nintendo ds piracy stuff (just got my r4ds 3 days ago all i know is that it's the 2nd generation)

14. Jhon 591

You down't need to make anythink

Just follow this, It is already made

My topic on this bottom of page 52

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg412275#msg412275

And yes it dose work on my R4 revolution for DS 100%, No shit at all!

15. travishart

travishart Well-Known Member

does anyone have one that works for edge card v1.5 and is able to save and continue playing after saving

16. agsfd

agsfd New Member

I just see a "white screen of frustration" when runing the game,not sure is it's the clean one but is surely the USA version,now getting a clean version from romulation

EDIT:It's alive! I'TS ALIIIIIIVEEE!!!!!

17. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

ok i have done everything set ysmenu to a secondary firmware on my r4 iii and i fail at the save select screen it freezes help me please

18. Jhon 591

I know it is, Also more unpatched games will also work with R4 revolution for DS with ysmenu

GTA CTW
    Final Fantasy CC ehos of time
    Bean 10 - both versions
    mario and luigi BIS (U) version

Est
    Post Merge: [time]1257591842[/time]
    Ysmenu was not ment for R4 III, sorry

19. Nevon

Nevon Well-Known Member

I downloaded that premade version of Ysmenu for my original R4, but I'm still only getting a white screen when trying to run Mario & Luigi - BIS. I'm currently re-downloading the rom to see if it'll work then.

EDIT: Tried and failed. Got the exact same issue. And yes, I know this is an original R4, because I bought it way back before there even was any R4 clones.

20. Jhon 591

Be sure it a (U) usa version only
    Post Merge: [time]1257594918[/time]
    They is no resion for it not to work on a original r4 with ysmenu!, Did you try formating your card a starting again with ysmenu?