1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg412275#msg412275

See the way?

2. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

Ysmenu still doesn´t work for SDHC. Still getting pissed. Still getting white screen.

3. Jhon 591

It has bean sed that ysmenu don't work for SDHC, Although you could try ysmenu separate in your original kernel, But they are a few diffrent R4 SDHC ones

Buy placeing in

Ysmenu.nds file and TTMenu folder into your original kernal

4. Ramenberga

What do u mean?

5. Jhon 591

You can boot ysmenu.nds in a original kernal

Download R4 Firmware v1.18 + YSMenu

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zezeimmt15l

Just put the ysmenu.nds file and ttmenu folder into your kernal, It may work but i can not say for sure, Some people say they get a dldi problem

6. Ramenberga

Sry tried that didn´t work. Is there anyone who actually made the game work on SDHC? Everyone says ysmenu works but it doesnt.
    BTW Final Fantasy 3 doesn´t work either

7. Jhon 591

Ysmenu dose work on a original R4 the ones from www.r4ds.com, Not the SDHC, although some people say they have!

My R4li SDHC did not work also, http://www.r4li.com/ , So i gave it way.

R4 revolution can be bought for £13

R4 SDHC kernels

http://www.r4sdhc.com/download-en.htm

8. aaobien

aaobien Member

seems like people just gave up on the Edge.
    i still cant finish the game without saving.

9. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

Easy Yes or No question: Is there a way to play it on EZ Flash Vi or have they not come out with a fix yet. I havent read anything about EZ Flash on this forum so I don't know what to do.

10. iveson

iveson Member

Hi

Looked through posts can anyone help I have a NDS Linker is there a patch for this to make the game work
    Thanks for your help

11. samiam1337

samiam1337 New Member

yo yo yo if you have a cycloDS Evolution upgrade the firmware to v1.56B3 and the game works. BUT BUT BUT!!!!!! IMPORTANT!!! The rom must be an unpatched rom, as in NOT PATCHED EVER!!!!!!!! Get unpatched rom at romulation.com and the firmware update at the cyclo website, google it crackas. :p HAVE FUN PLAYING!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYa PLAY BOWSERS INSIDE STORY!!! Or if you want download a pc emulator of ds and play it on that!!! But not as good or gratifying. :_P

12. Vahik

Vahik Well-Known Member

Its did not work i try'd it plzz help

13. kevin101

kevin101 New Member

how do you get this game running
    i've got a DSTTi

14. danlee78

danlee78 New Member

II. SuperCard DSONE(SDHC) => Worked on my NDS Lite with Some Problems using Sandisk 2GB
    1. Using OS SuperCard DS ONE(SDHC) OS 3.0 SP8
    2. In the file Browser go to Tab Menu OTHER => AUTO Set SD Speed
    After that NDS will restarting and will show :
    SD CARD speed may set to '5'!
    Do you Save the value(s)?
    Press 'A' key, it will save.
    Press 'B' key, it will return.
    3. Press 'A', after that NDS will restarting.
    4. On Mario Icon Games, Press 'X' go to SETPATCH, CHECK ONLY Enable Patch and Enable DMA, Click SAVE.
    5. Play with PATCHED ROM xpa-mal3-cracked.nds

Itried this, but when it says: SD CARD speed may set to '5'! mine says '23' not 5

15. vahkiti

vahkiti Active Member

Bump. And r4i rts still won't load it.

16. Ok for people using the R4 Original here is a patch that will allow you to play the game by simply uncompressing the winrar archive onto the root of your micro sd card. Place it into the flash card and then into the DS. Go to the folder titled Mario and bowsers etc... and select the file run me 1st. This will bring up a second menu where you will select the mario rom. MAKE SURE DMA has a checkbox and have fun playing. This menu has also played alot of other games I have without needing the standard patch. As far as any other cards out on the market I do not know if it will work for you as I do not have any other cards. If you have another card and it works for you let me know and I'll post it here. Any one needing help simply email me at [email protected].....
    Link to file:
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/ysj6j1

17. Jhon 591

Yes its called YSMenu.nds renamed to Run me 1st.nds

More understand-able though!

18. Yes I know I put it together for people that couldn't fallow the directions here etc.

19. Jhon 591

I know what you mean!

20. acdino

acdino New Member

Jhon 591...worked for me

thank you :) :)