1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. iveson

iveson Member

Hi

Looked through posts can anyone help I have a NDS Linker is there a patch for this to make the game work
    Thanks for your help

2. pawnmaster

pawnmaster New Member

i have an r4 upgrade revolution (the generic one i assume). it is the one from this site http://www.r4dsl.net/download-en.asp. i use kernel version 3.10. i have tried everything in this post but nothing works. i am going to buy a new card. which one should i buy? i want the one with the best updates for new games. i dont mind paying extra $$ for it as long as it works well and is easy to use. please provide link if possible also. last time i looked for it myself i ended up with the generic r4, i would like an original card. tia

3. jose_2_19

jose_2_19 Member

is only my opinion but i think the best at the moment are the r4i 1.4 red or the dstti for the moment, the difference is the r4i 1.4 red now is compatible 100% for the dsi and one of my friends bought that card and he can play m&l, kh, sw, and other games with problems in the other cards.

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Backup any other games you might have. Delete the save file for M&L BIS.
    Format your MicroSD.
    Install the 1.17a07 firmware.
    Put a fresh copy of M&L BIS on your card.

Once it's working, restore your other games and save files.

5. dvv402

dvv402 New Member

Any way for this to work on R4 without ysmenu, for some reason ysmenu wont work for me.

6. dongle

dongle New Member

The ysmenu doesn't work on my R4 1.24 either. any other ideas?
    cheers

7. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

hay i am useing a r4 and i got it to work lol i am useing seing ysmenu.nds witch is the tt flash card one it work great with mario and luig and it works with the grand theft auto game so get thoses. all so i am use r4 sdhc ds light only so yha

8. aaronhui

aaronhui New Member

IS there a way to make it work for the N5?
    im pretty desperate. :/

9. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

For anyone who cares

The game works flawlessly on the good ol Firecard once you use that "xpa" patch

10. sammy_red

sammy_red New Member

If you are using the European game on the EDGE then the game id is different the game id you require can be found by clicking the ... button and finding the game file on the SD card. everything else is exactly the same!

11. Emma1981

Emma1981 Active Member

For DSTT users that have still not got it working...........

Try this. It took me weeks to get this game working but it finally works using this firmware.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P8TG91FW

1. Follow this link.
    2. Download, extract and put the 2 items on your SD card.
    3. Put a clean unpatched version of Mario BIS on your SD card (USA version only - European won't work!)
    4. Load card.
    5. Highlight Mario game (but don't load it) and press select.
    6. With the 'Option' tab higlighted at the top, turn 'DMA Mode' on and 'Cheat' on. Not quite sure what DMA Mode is but the game works with this set to on.
    7. Click on the 'Cheat' tab at the top of the screen and press A.
    8. Place a tick in the box next to 'Backup Enabler/Game Fix Code' and press save.
    9. Load game!

If this doesn't work for you then I'm afraid I can't help you any further, as i'm not really a 'technical' person!! Sorry.

If it does work for you...... great!!!

P.S. You'll have to put up with Toad calling his mum 'mom' but tough! Lol.

12. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

i use a r4i gold and its stiil not working...:(...someone found a fix?please!i realy ned to play.
    bad english.

13. flump159

flump159 Member

Hi thankyou very much emma1981 it works for me thankyou again

14. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

Is there still no method on playing BIS on R4-III Upgrade?

15. rexasaurus

rexasaurus Member

This method still doesn't work for me. Does anyone know if it works for DSTTi? Or is this just a DSTT fix. When I go oer to the "cheat" menu for the game, there is no "Enable Game Fix/Backup Enabler option."

Any more help would be thoughtful.
    Thanks in advance.

16. only_byron

only_byron New Member

OK theres what 60 pages on this thread and i cba to look through them all to find the awnser,
    i have an edge card,
    "Everytime I play M&L Bowsers Inside Story, it will open, with music, and then ask me to choose which file and I can't choose! It doesn't freeze, just can't select with any buttons."
    this happens to me...
    HELP ;D

17. botzgori

botzgori Member

im an EDGE user i can play this game but with glitches in some areas that u need to do hard reset ... i just download & installed "10_27_09_EDGEcheats.DAT.zip" at http://cheats.gbatemp.net/ .... hope byron this 1 works for you

18. only_byron

only_byron New Member

i will download that soon, thanx ^______^

19. ptit philou

ptit philou New Member

it's good with m3, and system 54

20. iveson

iveson Member

Hi

Looked through posts can anyone help I have a NDS Linker is there a patch for this to make the game work
    Thanks for your help