1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Psycho84

Psycho84 Active Member

the rom is out but it's not patched yet for the R4.

2. Shooterbeast

Shooterbeast New Member

I said Firmware fix

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Then read acekard's website?

Or just do the fix in the first post and don't care about it.

4. neorez

neorez Member

Does this work for DSTT?

5. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

If you don't see a fix for it on the first page, then it does not work for that flash cart

6. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

Oh, on that note, does someone want to update the first post with info from my post concerning the CycloDS firmware on Page 3?
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg359820#msg359820

Just so people stop asking "does it work on cyclo" and things of that nature.

- Thanks in advance.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's already updated, it was updated when the 1.56 Beta firmware first came out :) (maybe 4 or so days ago)

Edit:
    Removed all the old quotes about the CycloDS.

8. jelloroxsox

jelloroxsox Well-Known Member

any word on r4 yet? just asking.

9. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

There might be little hope for R4/DSTT, someone is trying to work on it. Just be patient and I'll keep you all updated. :)

10. PsycoChihuahua

PsycoChihuahua New Member

If patching the game is a no go, any way to port the text from the English Rom, and patch the Japanese Rom with the English text? It won't be perfect, but it at least might make a coherent storyline, with most of the enjoyability of playing the English version...

Dunno if it is possible, I've been playing the Japanese version and just making up the dialog as I go along, picking up the US cart sometime next week... Game is fun, and want to experience the full effect.

11. harima1585

harima1585 Member

hey dark_saru can you give me an estimate date of when the patch might be finish

12. kirby_kappa

kirby_kappa New Member

I got it working for EDGE but unfortunately although is does freeze sometimes after saving it also freezes sometimes at anytime there's a blackscreen, so for example it may freeze after a battle and its just too frequent to bother, because you go back to your last save and if you haven't saved for awhile you'd have to do a whole section all over again.

13. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

I can't give you an estimate date, I don't really know when the patch will be finished, he just said he's trying to work on it but there is no estimate date. So I can't give you a time, sorry XD

14. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

That's already been discussed, but it is WAY too hard to do, due to size difference, time needed etc

15. beansmcsly

beansmcsly Member

With the Acekard 2i, tried the method stated on page 1, on both DS Lite and DSi the game freezes after selecting to launch...the Loading message appears but then the text turns green and freezes..any ideas as to why..did what it said to but doesnt seem to be helping at all

16. Apacar2

Apacar2 Active Member

I have found a fix for BIS
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F2YM6DES
    Just replace this with your old cheat data base
    Activate the FIX cheat and here you go:D
    ---------------------------------------------------
    ALL THE CREDITS GO TO GBAtemp.com

17. bellydnce1103

bellydnce1103 New Member

okay, i have the acekard 2i. i've tried i dont know how many times/downloads to get this game to work, and the closest thing i've gotten to, is it loading up, but then all i see is a white screen. i've tried the steps on page 1, and its still not working. can anyone give DETAILED steps on how to get this damn game to work? and please dont say, "go to page 1". i've tried all that already. :( thank you in advance. i'm still learning how my acekard works, and this is new to me.
    Post Merge: [time]1253520378[/time]
    p.s. i've downloaded the akaio thing, and when i instert my acekard and select it to load, it says "system file is missing". i dont get it....

18. prince112

prince112 Member

If it works, then it works. Yes, you do have to go to the 1st page and read correctly, or otherwise, your AceKard is broken.

19. Lopz0r

Lopz0r Active Member

, so i was reading on gba temp that r4sdh. Updated it to 1.10b, which works on r4sdhc on a NDSL, and they say it fixes Mario Luigi Insde Story (u). Can anyone try thatout? Im at school using iphone so sorry for bad typing...

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180532

20. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

sure...lets say that
    i don't have enough time to check it out because i gotta go to
    school soon (it's 7:40a.m. when i posted this)
    Post Merge: [time]1253533352[/time]
    i just don't use it because i like my own backround (and i also have sdhc)