1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. dvne_cru

dvne_cru Member

haha... i juz copy all thing i got... lol
    delete unnecessary files

2. LotusEuropa

LotusEuropa Member

Left from the letter A on your keyboard is a button with "caps lock" on it, press it once

3. Please leave the internet, and learn to read and follow simple instructions before you return. That goes for the rest of you mongloids that can't do same. Seriously, 99% of cards have had the game working on them for weeks with the fixes on the first page. Each card has an explanation on how to do the fix in the thread somewhere. Read the thread. I really don't know how some of you (i assume kids) even breathe.

4. flump159

flump159 Member

HI ITS STILL NOT WORKINK WITH YOU DS KERNAL

5. THUT CUZ U DUMMIEY PAHSON

6. dvne_cru

dvne_cru Member

does tat mean its work?

7. LotusEuropa

LotusEuropa Member

Thank you dvne_cru! The games works perfectly now. Only the other games don't xD Have to replace the menu every time I want to play an other game

8. dvne_cru

dvne_cru Member

lol.... sorry
    hehe

9. flump159

flump159 Member

there is no need to be so rude i was only asking for help i dident know the caps lock was on

10. If being "rude" made you turn off the caps lock and start typing legible posts to ASK for help nicely, then I'm even happier I was.

Now, stop posting and carefully read the thread (yes each page!) until you see the instructions that WILL solve your problem. Figure out the instructions yourself, because eventually the "fixes" for games won't be as easy and you will find less and less helpful/kind/unbusy people to spoon-feed you the answers. Man up, son.
    Post Merge: [time]1255887543[/time]
    NO IT NOT STILL DOES WORK :O

11. flump159

flump159 Member

i was asking people nicely until you was so rude i havent said anything out of line just getting help from others im only a mother trying to get help with a game for my little boy i dident see any wrong in that i did every thing i was asked and i still cant get it to work im not a computer wiz just trying to get along

12. markie

markie Well-Known Member

ONLY FOR ORGINAL R4 USERS!!
    FOR R4 ONLY

backup your hombrew and games on your computer, format your memory card and copy and paste everything from the ysmenu fixed.rar ive given you into the root of your card..

included...
    latest cheat's
    skin

Use a CLEAN Rom!

Have fun playing.

http://www.4shared.com/file/136224651/98565bd7/ysmenu_fixed.html

13. Read the thread, your problem has been solved many times. Yes, there are instructions that are suitable for even dolts to understand. Happy gaming.

14. DragoDracini

DragoDracini Member

I'm sorry, but I have a question that wasn't answered since I asked it the first time, and the chances of me finding it again after posting it here are slim, so please reply in PM if you can. Ok. I have an R4 SDHC with the newest SDHC kernel, to get this working I'm supposed to remove the SDHC kernel and switch to the R4 Ultra kernel and use the Akaio loader? Also, where am I supposed to put the game when I get the Akaio loader? What folder? There's no readme or anything for it that would explain.

15. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Mabe be you are better of with a R4 origianl card! the one from www.r4ds.com, £13 pound is not bad and you will fined them in most local indoor market stores selling mobile phones are fixing watches stores!, And yes r4 originals do work with ysmenu, (note) not R4 SDHC ones be carefull

R4 orignals can only take a 2gb chip

Although i can not see why it's not working on your DDTS card with them files

16. flump159

flump159 Member

Hi that you very much for your help

17. They do not make original R4's anymore. The ones made now are all clones, and will give her more problems than the one she has. Besides the original R4 is only being kept alive by YSmenu, and when that stops being updated the R4 will be fully dead.

Buy a proper card, like a Cyclo, or at least an Edge card.

Telling people to buy a clone is bad advice man. :/

18. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Well having a screw in the back of the R4 makes it oiginal, Also peal of the front make sure they is no line, Mine is an original, But i have not had a problem with it!

£13 is poket money thease days lol!, Then i when't to a computer fair and they where selling them for £8 with a 2gb SDcard!, I gave my r4li card way because it was cr*p

Its just for the fun of it

19. sadboy

sadboy Guest

20. Duder, even if YOU have an original, doesnt mean in ANY WAY SHE will get one NOW. Because again, all they make now are clones or variants. An edge card is about that price and isnt a clone. (well it kinda is of a cyclo hehe) Plus again, even if she was to somehow magically get a "real" R4, then the software kernal for it is still DEAD. When YSMenu goes, so does ANY use of an R4. Clone, or no clone.