1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. shidaji

shidaji New Member

Yeah...i need a fix for my SuperCard DSonei too.....

Anyone?

2. Telal

Telal Member

No chance this would ever work on an M3 Perfect or Perfect Lite is there? Slot-2 cards are all but forgotten at this point... or so it seems.

3. Solvash

Solvash Member

Alright, so I've tried the main thread. I've looked through pretty much the whole thing. I've tried the downloading the pre-patched rom and patching it myself. I then tried using both of these with and without the AKAIO Loader. Am I doing something wrong?

R4Ultra/SDHC: 1.54
    AKAIO 1.4.1

4. TsubameOzuno

TsubameOzuno Member

I managed to get this working fine on the R4i-SDHC 1.4 firmware, runs and does everything just fine.

However, it doesn't seem to recognize any saved games. The actual saving goes fine, but when I turn the game off and come back, there isn't any save file at all. Is there a step I am missing in order to get it to recognize saves?

5. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

Okay, so the new YSMenu will have new updates for games? But the YSMenu hasn't been updated since March, so how come there's a new update for this one?... So confused.... or is it just the cheat file that's been updated?

6. elmalandro76

elmalandro76 New Member

why dint you people put the room of the game already patch to download so newbies like me dint suffer trying to figure it on how to do it

7. peppero01

peppero01 Member

... Because the solution isn't patching a rom (if you bothered reading the thread). It's using a completely different firmware that is designed to bypass the anti-piracy using a clean rom.

8. sonickenshin

sonickenshin New Member

Works like a charm. Thanks!

9. cheesehead08

cheesehead08 Member

I havent tested this but does it work on r4i

10. TsubameOzuno

TsubameOzuno Member

Cheesehead, it seems to work fine on the 1.4 firmware, but not anything earlier than that. However, I can't seem to load save games, so I have to just leave my DS on sleep and hope I never die :p

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Both infolib.dat and usrcheat.dat was updated, If you look at the ysmenu site... the one below DS(T_T)DS is more updated

YSMenu(2009/03/21 17:00)

2009/03/27 00:00:EZ3in1+ NOR

Look at the date!

http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
    Post Merge: [time]1255425038[/time]
    FAQ's

http://forums.ngemu.com/no-gba-discussion/127346-mario-luigi-rpg3-eng-v-known-issues-solutions.html

12. Hoboman

Hoboman New Member

I'm not really sure but when using the no$emulator in the the first boss fight bowser doesn't attack and it goes on forever.

13. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

anyone?

14. uselessangel

uselessangel Member

Is there a chance someone will still try to make a patch, or at least a tutorial for people like me who can only follow instructions to make something actually work, for the R4 card, with the 1.18?

15. Jhon 591

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg393684#msg393684

16. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

does this game work on R4 yet?

17. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

I see people ask this question already but theres been no answer. How can I get this game to work on EZ Flash Vi?

18. Jhon 591

Yes original R4 only

Links hear

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg393684#msg393684

19. davidjw

davidjw New Member

can't get it to work for a r4i

20. TsubameOzuno

TsubameOzuno Member

It works on the R4i-SDHC v1.4 only, not the earlier versions