1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. danno25

danno25 Member

My DSTT is fake and i just Download "Unofficial DSTT firmware ver1.17a07". and it worked im up to like level 7 and have played for 5hours

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Sorry but it dose not work on a R4i, it was ment for R4 original www.r4ds.com
    Post Merge: [time]1255162680[/time]
    Ask him how he did it!

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=24841.msg397580#msg397580

3. zig

zig New Member

Does anyone know if the R4 fix works on M3 running R4 firmware?

4. fAmicOm1337

fAmicOm1337 New Member

Is there a way to play it on M3 Real?

5. deola11

deola11 Member

any fix for R4i yet plz tell me because i got the money ready for today and tommrow and i need a fix by today or tommorow or im just gonna have 2 buy it so plz ake a fix as soon as possible *crying on the wall for the game because hes a mario fan and played it in jappanese and dont understand*

6. pjmorie

pjmorie Member

It works on the M3 Real with the latest firmaware and a clean rom (as it says on the first page)

7. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

Do I have to put Mario in the Games folder for YSMenu for the R4? Can I put it outside of the folder just like I did before the YSMenu? Or is that just to keep it organized?

8. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

It shouldn't matter where your game's .nds file is, but organisation is good. Be organised.

In response to your earlier question about cheats, YSMenu has far better cheat support than the usual firmware - cheats will work just fine.

9. fAmicOm1337

fAmicOm1337 New Member

Oh sorry, that part was just too small xD
    But it still doesn't work, I have the newest Firmware and a clean rom.

10. tinytinykingkong

tinytinykingkong Active Member

Alrighty then... YSMenu works flawlessly with Mario with my R4, although I don't like YSMenu
    And thank you, 00Davo

11. blaziken123

blaziken123 Active Member

can someone please give me an ENGLISH fix for DSTTi?

12. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

And for R4i-Upgrade please too...

13. swolf4444

swolf4444 New Member

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

14. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

15. Jhon 591

Funny i trimed the rom with Dslazy, and it still works with

YSMenu For R4DS, Updated 10/11/2009

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1dmzg4yzkna

???, even on save!

For R4 original only

16. hiroki203

hiroki203 New Member

LOL thanks so much i was so mad because i wasted time downloading it but it didnt work thanks

17. mitic91

mitic91 New Member

please help stuck at save select screen!

18. Jhon 591

For R4 original only
    Post Merge: [time]1255260809[/time]
    YSMenu skins

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=74453

Copy and replace in TTMenu folder

19. mmcilduff7

mmcilduff7 New Member

??? I Am Using EZ FLASH Vi and I Have Both a DSi and a DSlite and this game dosent work no matter how hard i try could someone please help me that would be great thanks ???

20. Keyblade_WeaponX

Keyblade_WeaponX New Member

The root? where? and i have R4 revolution will it still work? being that its not an ultra