1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. prince112

prince112 Member

Wrong, it works on R4i Gold.

2. Dueler

Dueler Member

For Edge users that cannot seem to get it to work with the edge even with the AR cheat ive found the solution.

Use: The method for EDGE users in the first post.
    Then when the games loading:
    MASH (A) REALLY FAST UNTIL YOUR IN THE GAME!!!

For some reason if you let the title screen sit at all it will cause the game menu to freeze.

By Mashing A the entire time it was loading it skipped the title intro, went right into new game and started a new file.

Ive been trying to get it to work for days with the AR cheat lol.

Anyway good luck.

3. jehuty_777

jehuty_777 Member

I'm a user of EDGE for my NDS lite and I seem to have problems with playing the game after i saved

I followed the instructions for the r4cc and installed the patch and it worked well. Was able to play the game.

As mentioned in the O.P. the game will freeze after saving and needed to be restarted.

Well, after i restart the game and enable the cheat again, i tried acessing the save file but the game seem to froze at the save file option. Has anyone else have that problem with their EDGE and if so, is there a way to fix it?

edit: lol ok a solution popped up in the above post just a few mins ago

edit:: ok scratched that, didnt work as well, the mashing the A button to get pass the load file doesnt work... well for me anyway...

any other solution out there?

4. timbizcut

timbizcut Well-Known Member

Could someone who has one of the cards that is able to actually play Mario & Luigi PRG 3 post one of their save files up? I'd just like the chance to have a look at it in a Hex Editor. And also to see if the save file would show up on the screen. Thanking somebody in advance Tim

5. martijn3445

martijn3445 New Member

is there a patch that makes it work on my r4i gold
    ?¿¿

6. terra9

terra9 New Member

Listen, what you are saying is doesn't make any sense. the R4 doesn't have an intern proccesor no codes can effect the ds or the R4 itself. There is no such ''virus'' that could effect the DS with patches or copied version of the game.

7. Dueler

Dueler Member

Mhm sorry bout that, thought since it worked for both my SD cards it might work for others.

8. Chichimoge

Chichimoge Active Member

So TirithRR, this works on edge using that AR code? I tried that but it's only a one time thing... any-other ways, or was it updated?

9. neocooltiger

neocooltiger New Member

thanks you very much! this works great on my AK2i =]

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

You will have to keep the code on always when you play, not just once.

Other than that, I don't have an answer.

11. yin.yang

yin.yang Member

Any one have a working solution of Acekard 2i?

12. TirithRR

Did you read the first page?

13. Shooterbeast

Shooterbeast New Member

Any known firmware fix for the AK 2i yet?

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Read the first post on the first page of this thread.

15. aros

aros Member

Hopefully something will come out for the m3 soon or it might finally be time to upgrade

16. BabyLP315

BabyLP315 New Member

Please anyone who direct me to a link I would greatly appreciate it. I spent 4 hours last night looking at other "How to's" and couldn't figure it out. I have CycloDS Evolution. Where can I find easy how to guides and xpa-ml3.bat, xdelta.exe, xpa-ml3.crack? Thank you so much for any light you can shed on this (=

17. TirithRR

You don't need to have that crack or a code to play on the CycloDS.

Just upgrade to the newest Beta firmware and you can play without issues. Go to http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/ and register, then you can access the Evolution BETA Firmware forum and download the latest 1.56 Beta 3.

18. ~GC~

~GC~ Member

so still no word on anyone working on r4rts fix?

off topic: where can i go to ask about which flashcart i should upgrade too

19. TirithRR

You can read any of the 100s of topics about it in these forums, including maybe half a dozen made in the last week :)

20. Redman947

Redman947 Member

IS the Mario and luigi bowser inside story rom out for thr r4 yet i cant wait to play