1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. dpn21

dpn21 New Member

Yes exactly. R4's already finished. How about concentrating on fixing the flash karts that do not work perfectly?
    Please..... :-[

2. dustomatic

dustomatic Member

can someone help i cant get this rom to run on my m3 ds real and ive tried using patches but still nothing

3. pjmorie

pjmorie Member

The game works without any patches on the M3 DS Real. I'm using firmware 4.4a and have no problems.

4. RedKing2333

RedKing2333 New Member

@jaspieleung:
    First run with those instructions yield a blank white screen. The screen locked out the menu reset. Hard reset, and I set the speed to 5X, and that yielded the same results. Resetting disabled DMA, reset with 5x and DMA, still white screen.

Finally, I tried it at 3X with no DMA - still locked up.

So, in conclusion, the patch seems to have bricked the game.

5. happygame

happygame New Member

hi i downloaded mairio and luigi bowsers inside story, it didnt work, now i cant delete the file from my r4 and i think it infected my diddy kong racer. i tryied to patch it but i cant copy the file to take it to the patch file help please

6. mr snow

mr snow Well-Known Member

any links to a pre-patched rom for the r4? im to lazy to read through all this and i don't know how to patch.

7. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

im sad faced
    still doesnt work for my dstt D:

8. Krank

Krank New Member

For R4/M3/etc:

easier way:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=7232

Basically does what the first Post states, but does the 20+ steps automatically.
    Dunno if it's already been posted. Hasn't locked up yet, so appears to work.

9. Giagadragon

Giagadragon Member

Is there a fix for the R4i Gold?

My kernal is 1.30 and it won't work

10. jehuty_777

jehuty_777 Member

ok I think i might have found a solution for those using EDGE, the problem where the load screen freezes/locks up after each time you save the game.

try this. Play another game on your DS then save the game. After that, Play Mario & Luigi:BIS. The game should be able to load the save file.

I tried this with kingdom hearts 358/2 fyi.

I'm not sure if it works for everyone using EDGE but I have had that problem alot of times and I just did the steps as i explained above and the game works fine after.

11. ewq321

ewq321 New Member

Thanks alot, i tried this and it works perfectly 100%. if you still have r4 problems, just format your r4 ( backup your games) and then insert the files from one the links he provides.

12. Morisato

Morisato New Member

Anyone get a freeze issue during Bowsers first battle using NOGBA 6.2a + nozoomer? It crashes for me right there using the xeno rom patched file.

13. urcent

urcent Member

if you have a r4 try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE2a7_SC78Y just copy and paste there ys menu also works for saga 2 on r4

14. Korvi

Korvi New Member

I have done EVERYTHING right on my Acekard 2i and when I go on the game a white screen comes up. Can somebody please help? I have tryed it on both DS Lite and DSi.

15. Does any1 got the fix for r4iii yet? im using kernal 3.08

16. MrPBJ

MrPBJ Member

Hooray. Followed the instructions for R4 and it works. Thried Save&Quit, and Save&Off and it works too. But I get a few minor graphical glitches from time to time, tho.

17. evans123456

evans123456 Well-Known Member

I know every one says that the R4 is done and dusted for this topic,
    but for all the people who want to do it the easy way, here are some instructions that are easy as 1,2,3. ;D

First backup and delete everything off your Micro SD card.

Then Download this: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9HZ8DTVK

After, unzip the folder, then put the contents of it on your Micro SD card, and add the CLEAN "Bowsers Inside Story" rom inside the "games" folder.

Run your R4 in your ds, then select it, and it should perfectly. ;D

If this doesn't work (THOUGH IT SHOULD) just read my sig.

18. flamefrankie

flamefrankie New Member

Every worked perfect with my R4-Ultra running the game with Akaio. The problem is using Akaio on the R4i-Ultra, it just gets stuck on the green loading screen. Any information about that???

19. leibfrei

leibfrei Member

M&L RPG3 *Europe* uses a different kind of protection. It's not running on Sakura and Akaio at the moment.

20. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

This is his link for R4 III fix

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzzmdmzmizb