1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. shidaji

shidaji New Member

Can someone tell me how to make this game work on a Super Card DSonei? Seriously ive tried alot of things and they dont work, any solution? or must i wait for a official patch?

2. blinkgirlgirl

blinkgirlgirl Active Member

call me stupid but i tried & i'm much confused with the instructions on the 1st page. But thank for posting. I'll wait for the fixed rom to come in. I have an R4.

3. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

This is his link for R4 III fix

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jzzmdmzmizb
    Post Merge: [time]1254732287[/time]
    Check my links, R4 original only

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg385931#msg385931
    Post Merge: [time]1254732366[/time]
    https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.msg385931#msg385931

4. davesbak

davesbak New Member

This works on my r4 sdhc . origional rom firmware updated to 1.11b seems to work on my sdhc rIII even though it says 1.09 for this r4
    just try it..

5. gesi1223

gesi1223 Member

I can confirm this works! Playing very well so far and no freezing after a save or during the Bowser tutorial!

6. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

How did infolab fix mario

http://sites.google.com/site/weeklyinfolib/

I seams like it was a loading time of ROMs speed issue, With R4 orignal and TTDS

Also savlab.dat

r4patch.dat is one of the most importent one with infolab.dat

Post Merge: [time]1254750779[/time]
    More youtube videos with ysmenu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEwmPEU30wI

7. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Again !!!
    Witch one is it because there are two unofficial firmwares :
    Unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a07 日本語版
    Unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a07

one is 1.0MB and the other one is 1.2MB witch one is it cause i wanna play this game rly bad
    Post Merge: [time]1254756913[/time]
    NVM i tried one (the good one i think) and it worked :D ty very much.

by the way its the one without the Chinese signs

8. jehuty_777

jehuty_777 Member

ok I think i might have found a solution for those using EDGE, the problem where the load screen freezes/locks up after each time you save the game.

try this. Play another game on your DS then save the game. After that, Play Mario & Luigi:BIS. The game should be able to load the save file.

I tried this with kingdom hearts 358/2 fyi.

I'm not sure if it works for everyone using EDGE but I have had that problem alot of times and I just did the steps as i explained above and the game works fine after.

good luck guys

9. pheonix_102

pheonix_102 Active Member

I tried reading alot of this forum before asking this but I may have missed it. Is there a fix for EZ Flash Vi because I havent heard anyone talk about it, unless it just doesnt work on mine.

10. Matija27

Matija27 New Member

I tried a R4 III fix but it doesn't work. I keep getting this message:
    ttpatch.dat Can't open loader.
    What am I doing wrong?

11. superfisher87

superfisher87 Well-Known Member

IT'S WORKIN WITH R4
    Thanks a bunchhhhh!!

and here is a pirate theme i found on r4 ds forum.

http://www.r4ds-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=1321

12. Olivergbyrne

Olivergbyrne Member

Thanks I have an R4 3 and ysmenu just wont work on mine,I eared it only work with original R4!

13. momdadhall

momdadhall New Member

I have a R4 with a 2gb scandisc micro sd card. I have tried all the fixes and still cannot get mario and luigi 3 to work. I get a black blank screen after I click the file I created. Can someone help a computer illiterate>>> will need step by step instructions for this and kingdom hearts. Someone help please!!!

14. RedKing2333

RedKing2333 New Member

I'm getting a weird issue. I am running the cracked version of the game, and it works fine until I click "New Game." I can even manipulate the water before that. Once I click "New Game," the controls lock-up completely, except for reset.

I followed the instructions on the OP, but now, I can't even reset.

I am running Supercard DS ONEi. I downloaded the 3.0 OS SP8 and firmware 1.1. This game seems to be the only one that doesn't work.

15. sonickfan

sonickfan Member

Hmm... Doesn't look like there are any fixes for the supercard miniSD (slot 2) just yet.
    Poor cart has been forgotten in the wave of all the other carts.

Having the same exact problem as the last poster.
    Game seems to work okay until after "New game" is clicked.
    Controls lock up afterward.

If anyone finds a fix for it, post it here ASAP!
    Looks like an interesting game to try out.

16. nickgenova

nickgenova Member

SOMEONE HELP HIM!

17. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

TTDS workes fine with the Unnoficial and i can tell it because i finished the game with it, with no Porblems at all.
    Note: if you finished the game its good to put the official back on your microSD becouse some games cant run with the unnoficial.

18. Olivergbyrne

Olivergbyrne Member

Jhon 591 , thanks I taught, it wouldnt work because I tried before but now ysmenu is working on my R4 III upgrade so now I have both firmware working :) You rock!!!....I have one more question for anyone who know , when the time will come , how would I update the ysmenu? would I have to find , download and replace the the one I just installed,including the r4 III patch? (hope not,took me absolutely ages to find that one!!) or I'll just have to download ysmenu from the official site and just replace some of the files?

19. jaspieleung

jaspieleung Active Member

Hope this helps ~

Jaspie ~

20. Still wonderin if anyones managed to solve, freezing issue after saving/levelling up when played on EDGE card

Cheers