1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Depends on what numbering system they used. 4171 isn't Bowser's Inside Story on this site, or a couple others. I think only one release site lists it as 4171.

2. sirmione

sirmione Member

Hi, some chinese sites also use this exceptional numbering system.

3. ghassanyoshi

ghassanyoshi New Member

can i play this game on m3i upgrade for dsi

4. flump159

flump159 Member

can anyone help with the dstt card i get the same

5. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Well, check out the first post first. If you still get the problem, please check your latest firmware and specify your problem as detailed as possible. :)

Oh, there's no working patch available for R4 and DSTT, please wait for a bit.

6. keith101

keith101 Active Member

ANY WORD about ez flash vi

7. jrtgreatone

jrtgreatone Member

update on r4 anyone?

8. Linkrocker

Linkrocker Member

So this should work on the Cyclo without any problem?

9. rekameohs

rekameohs New Member

Heya guys, I also use R4 SDHC, I just bought it, and i don't want to but another rom Cart. Is there some way it can work with the ysmenu for the r4 yet? or no go on that either?

10. gamegirl1970

gamegirl1970 Member

@ rekameohs: have you tried downloading the latest version of the kernel software, version 1.10b? Edit: you can only do that if your card supports v1.4 firmware, if i read the info posted above here correctly?

11. TirithRR

Works on 1.55 with the AR Code in the first post. Works on 1.56 Beta 3 without any codes or patching.

12. ~GC~

~GC~ Member

anyone know how to make this work on r4rts

13. TirithRR

No way, yet.

14. Hamtier

Hamtier Member

The first post says the R4 doesnt work yet..BUT!
    Does this aply to the R4Dsi Gold?

15. 94civiccx

94civiccx New Member

This works on my R4i Gold card with the 1.4 update...It saves and everything.

16. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

what about a regular (fake r4i)?
    will it work?
    (jus asking for a friend)

17. Leo99999

Leo99999 Active Member

It will not work for ANY R4 atm

You'll just have to wait for a fix, or buy a different cart

18. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

the original file works on my dsi w/1.4u and im using the r4i gold with the new v1.30 ,the patched file also works with that same r4i gold card............ :) :)

19. BabyLP315

BabyLP315 New Member

OK hi I am an ultra newbie here ;) I have a CycloDS evolution. I am trying to get this game to work but can't. I have no idea what these are xpa-ml3.bat, xdelta.exe, xpa-ml3.crack.
    Where can I find these files? I am not looking for someone to spoon feed me the info (if you would like to though that would be cool) but if someone could direct me to the right link I don't mind figuring it out for myself ;D I think i am using firmware 1.55 . I have a DS lite.... Any help would be greatly appreciated, I just spent 3 hours trying to figure this out and failed... :'(

20. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

There is someone on a forum that is trying to make a patch for R4/DSTT. I don't know if he is really working or not but I am going to believe him for now, don't keep your hopes up though. But there might be just little hope for R4/DSTT users. :)