1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. yin.yang

yin.yang Member

xlaw88 where do I put the AKAIO?

2. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

I experienced alot of freezes also using EDGE. But somehow I'm quite sure what trigger them. It appears everytime I increase mustache or fang ( for bowser ) when level up, the game will freezes but sometime not instanly, it will be quite some time like entering battle or new area. If u guys experiencing the same thing using EDGE, I suggest to increase other traits during level up... hope it helps a little

3. reon

reon New Member

will probably order an AK2i since its like 12 bucks, but I need the R4 patch for some of my friends who have R4's so. On a side note, how has the game been on AK2i, any freezes or glitches?

4. Tophalion

Tophalion Active Member

Any chance that this will work on a M3 simply ds flashcart?

5. NeonDrake

NeonDrake Member

is there a way to make this game work with the m3 sakura firmware, instead of m3ds real?

6. Akamatsu

Akamatsu Active Member

Just wanted to post this again, since the other topic was 'deleted'.

[CycloDS]
    Download the latest firmware (1.56 beta 3) [Released 9/18], and you should be able to play without problems. This latest one also fixes the issues people were having with GTA, Scribblenauts, Pokemon Platinum, etc.

Already beat the game with this latest firmware, so everything is working great.

[Download Link]
    http://www.cyclopsds.com/downloads/evo-firmware-1.56-BETA_3.zip

7. NeonDrake

NeonDrake Member

does cyclods work on m3ds real?

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

No, the CycloDS firmware will not work on M3.

9. broman

broman Active Member

TirithRR please help: I have an acekard 2 and everything works fine until I try to save. It locks up and when you reenter the game everything works fine unless you choose the saved file, where it locks up again. I did the patching as directed (dragged to "dragunpatchedromhere" directions). Please explain step by step. Thank you

10. TirithRR

I do not know anything about getting it to work on the Acekard 2 other than one is posted in the first post from Xlaw.

Did you follow his steps?

11. drowcon

drowcon Member

anyone have instructions on how to get it workin on ez flash V?

12. indianCHAN

indianCHAN Well-Known Member

So, currently, there is no way for it to get it to work on R4, M3 Simply or any other clones of the R4? God dammit, this sucks.

But, I noticed that on Anandjones blog there was a link to some M3 Real firmware that claimed to fix compatibility issues with this game, I was wondering if aforementioned M3 Real firmware would work on the M3 Simply.
    Thanks in advance.

13. lorenzooo

lorenzooo Member

with the new m3 zero i, with the new system and core, you don't need anything !!
    Post Merge: [time]1253322273[/time]
    this is the link for the core and system http://www.handheldsources.com/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

14. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Active Member

May I ask how to use the AKAIO firmware? Like, do I have to delete the "official" folder or something?

15. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKAIO

indianCHAN, no.

16. broman

broman Active Member

Yes - but I didn't do what was outlined in the Acekard 2i since I have a regular 2. Do I need to do this? The only folder I have is _ak. So if I need to do what was stated for the Acekard 2i, I'm not sure of the steps. As it is, the game plays perfectly, with the exception of saving.

17. TirithRR

I'm pretty sure that the Acekard2 and Acekard2i use the same firmware files.

18. ohsnapsian

ohsnapsian New Member

Ok I'm not sure if any other Edge users faced this problem but I tried out the a.r. code and for me it just keeps freezing at the very beginning. Always at the part where you choose the start game then when i try to pick a file or new game it just won't let me. Again I'm not totally sure if anybody has this problem I just somewhat scanned through this thread and haven't found anything. Well yeah thanks and help is very much appreciated.

19. Lopz0r

Lopz0r Active Member

Lemme just ask something really quick, i live in a place where we will only be getting Mario and Luigi Inside Story in like 6 months or so, and way expensive. My cousin is going to the US next week, and i`d have a chance to get it for 35-40 bucks.
    I own a R4SDHC, i just wanna know if there are any hopes for it or should i just buy it?

20. darkluminaire

darkluminaire New Member

I currently use the R4i. Sigh, another unluckly soul I suppose.
    I was just wondering if anyone tried it with the most recent kernel update.
    Apparently it says it worked on games of 4171 aka bowser inside story.

R4i V1.10b kernel :
    1. Work out the problem of "4005,4028,4076,4081,
    4124, 4168,4169,4171,4186,4187."etc. games.
    http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/indexe.asp

In any case, I still wont be able to play this game because my card is not V1.4 marked so i can't use the new kernel at the moment...