1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

Re: **Updated** Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

still cant get it to work on my dstt :*(

2. Raven_Guild_Master

Raven_Guild_Master New Member

Holy moley, it works on R4. Just follow this instructions in http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=7232. The R4.bat is the one that looks like a mini window with an "clock wheel", just double click on it and follow the instructions, which are very simple, then unzip the file generated by the R4.bat and place the files in the main folder of your r4 (think of it as a nds game), then run R4, choose ysmenu, and then run ML3: BIS

3. Koike

Koike Member

Is this for R4DS only or does it work for R4SDHC too? Cause I'm using an R4 SDHC.

4. jelloroxsox

jelloroxsox Well-Known Member

finally got it work, and then "disk errcode=-81"
    it only does this on new(ish) games(SUCH AS MLBIS!)
    any ideas to fix?

5. Koike

Koike Member

I'm still having trouble with it. I still ca't even put it on my R4 because its write protected. Is there any way to un-write protect it?

6. jesusnon

jesusnon Member

It will NOT work on the R4i Ultra, I have tried it, it only works on the R4 (original one). My suggestion is buy another card of some sort or wait for a fix of some sort.

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Check to make sure there is not a "Lock" switch on your MicroSD adapter.

Otherwise, it reading as "Write Protected" even when it's not usually is a sign of a corrupted MicroSD. Try backing up your games and save files (if you can) and formatting your MicroSD. If it won't let you format, then your MicroSD may have died.

8. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

okay so i copied everything fromthe clean ysmenu thingy, onto my microsd.

I put all the games into the games folder. when i start up my r4 it stays on the LOADING screen...

What do i do, what did i do wrong PLZ HELP!

9. Koike

Koike Member

That worked, I had the SD adapter locked. I feel stupid now for not knowing what that little slidy thing did. I also think I should've just used the USB thing it came with instead lol.

10. Fireblade93

Fireblade93 New Member

Uh oh.... DSTT has hit its second obstacle for BI... Luigi's level up freezes the game....

11. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It may be a fluke, or at least caused by a slow or fragmented MicroSD. I think other users have already made it well into the game on the TTDS, since you get Luigi very early, I'm sure he's leveled up before.

Backup, Format, Restore files, and try again.

12. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

13. Fireblade93

Fireblade93 New Member

Ok, thanks =D I knew something was wrong when i didn't see any posts on it

14. Koike

Koike Member

Ok, so now that I've gotten it onto my R4, I can get all the way to the file select screen and then black screen of doom. Any fix for this?

15. bootygood

bootygood New Member

I'm glad there's an all ready patched version for download. My pc wont let me use most of these recent patches. Says "must install yadayda first, need some kind of framework.net 2004153545 (not actual number) file." Thanks itsmyswagg.

16. VvNeo2000vV

VvNeo2000vV New Member

You most likely have a clone R4 card like I do and the YS menu doesnt work for the clones only the original R4 I ordered an Acekard they have no issues running ML: BIS with the cheat code.

17. eric.

eric. Member

ok I have a r4i sdhc upgrage. how to I patch the game?

18. sandman-858

sandman-858 Guest

mine is no clone, it says R4 revolution for ds. and it came with the box that also says revolution for ds. its the original r4, PLEASE someone help me Im panicking!

19. VvNeo2000vV

VvNeo2000vV New Member

Mine also says the same thing but it uses a different 3.11 upgrade firmware if your running 3.11 its a clone if your running R4 1.18 or whatever it is then its a real R4 card

20. cul_lumber0

cul_lumber0 Member

Is there ever going to be a patch? I know a 14 year-old programmer is working on it but it would help others to know what is going on. I am not trying to rush the programmer but I would like for him to take his time and hit every anti-piracy check so that everyone can enjoy this great game.