1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Re: **Updated** Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Deleted

2. 7Meeth

7Meeth Member

Ok Jason5877, I´ll keep all the files, thank you very much for explain this for me. Now let me do what is needed, I have enough space. :p

3. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

help me on dstt?
    after i pick a save file the screen turns black and i cantd o anything :(

i got a clean rom and i got the latest firmware

4. skullman012291

skullman012291 New Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22731.0

Refer to the point labelled V. near the bottom of the first post. You can't miss it.

From there, download and extract the files and place them into the root of your Micro SD card.

Enjoy.

5. 7Meeth

7Meeth Member

I got an error, it says: ERROR R4 patch.dat NO_BOOT_LOADER, and I did all you said before... can you tell me what´s wrong ? :(

6. peppero01

peppero01 Member

:| Oh. My. God.

People are making things more confusing than they are. I do not know about R4 clones, but here's a simple process for creating YsMenu + new DSTT firmware with a genuine R4:

Note: REFORMAT SD CARD BEFOREHAND USING PANASONIC SD FORMATTER.

1) Download the following modified R4SysAuto from http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?e2mfndlinzw. Credit goes to GBATemp for this link; this is the ESSENTIAL file for creating YsMenu and already contains the updated DSTT firmware (that makes Mario and Luigi: BIS and the recent KH game work).

2) Download the LATEST YsMenu. I can't provide a direct link due to the maker's request, but the link can be found here: http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/
    Simply SCROLL DOWN until you reach a topic with "DS(T_T)DS" in turquoise. Click the link that says "2009/03/27 00:00:EZ3in1+ NOR." Do NOT click the link that says "YSMenu(2009/03/21 17:00)" as that is a slightly older version.

3) Extract downloaded file from step 1 into a folder. In this folder, also place the file downloaded from step 2 (without extracting).

4) Run R4.bat and choose the following: EN, R4, Yes, Yes, EN, 1 (or 4, your choice), and Off.

5) Once it completes, it'll create and open a zip file for you. Extract this into your SD Card root. It'll either be TTMenu + _DS_MENU.DAT if you chose 1 to replace firmware, or a .NDS file if you chose to 4 (from step 4).

6) Run the new firmware + working games. Done and enjoy.

7. Jason5877

Jason5877 Well-Known Member

the files you downloaded copy them on to your sd card, dont put them in any other folder, load your R4III Upgrade firmware, then find ysmenu.nds and load it, that will open another menu where you can choose games pick Mario & Luigi BIS (not a patched rom) and it will load, it sounds like you mite have the files it needs in wrong place

8. 7Meeth

7Meeth Member

Man I did all you said, and it didnt work. But then, later, i moved some files to outside where are the Roms and it worked, but then again, the rom freezes when choosing a save file '' slot 1 or 2 '' when I was starting the adventure.

9. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Deleted

10. f-xkira

f-xkira Member

yay finally! (i know im a bit late)
    so i've been reading the happy posts from people and noticed theyve got it working on r4
    now since im such a dumba** i have no idea how to follow those steps
    could anyone help pleaassse!
    i have an m3 simply btw :)

11. Jason5877

Jason5877 Well-Known Member

ive been playing it since i posted the first message using the method on page 26 with no probs it works fine on R4 SDHC and R4III Upgrade it plays and saves fine the only thing i can suggest is for you to try reinstalling your original firmware and then adding the files i posted

12. rmystq

rmystq New Member

Go to page 1-- look for this post containing 'attn DSTT users'. Click the link, download the file, unzip it, backup your files then format your card, copy downloaded files onto your sd, put in an unpatched BIS rom, then, ta-dah! Worked for me, already put an hour into it,,, hopefully works for you too :)

13. sabotagex

sabotagex New Member

For M3 Simply users, the modified Ysmenu found here : http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&nid=8349&p=39
    seems to be working (at least i got past the "save file" menu and seen the intro)

14. zerox56

zerox56 Member

thx i try it for my m3 simpley now. i let you know if it works

15. Re: **Updated** Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

whoa! good news finally for my M3 Simply. i must try it. anyway i'm think that i will buy R4i golden edition for my DS Lite. can someone confirm if it works on R4i gold?

16. Ramenberga

Ramenberga Well-Known Member

I´m using the R4 sdhc firmware v. 1.26, and ysmenu, and all i get is a blank screen when i boot up an unpatched rom. Please help me, this is bumming me out..

17. zerox56

zerox56 Member

hey, the guy who sended the link of the m3 simpley fix. IT WORKS!

you only have to put all the files of the ysmenu what you downloaded. Then put in a clean rom. And you get past the select file screen. :D

18. drowcon

drowcon Member

still nothin for ez flash v? *sigh*

19. hlw_rocer

hlw_rocer Well-Known Member

i reformated it
    it still stays as a black screen

20. Mimicucu

Mimicucu New Member

Thank you Jason5877, at the beginning i got something error like -82 failed to load,
    i tried to format my SD and put all necessary files include Ysmenu, and it work well :)