1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. soapytoes

soapytoes New Member

Re: **Updated** Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

I have been having this same problem.

2. jrockbass

jrockbass New Member

Okay..thank you for the advice, but it didn't work. When i delete the menu.dat for it...its just called r4 >.>...it get the "menu?" when i boot up the ds. I tried putting in the r4 menu.dat back in, i still get the lined background and it just loads but nothing happens. A bit offtopic but oddly enough kh 328/2 days works..for me...its just this game that i'm having a problem with. Any other help would be much appreciated...

3. KentaZX

KentaZX Guest

umm hi everyone. i dont know if the link people already gave is same as this link BUT i JUST tried it from this youtube video and i got pass the black screen! :D

i dont know if this will make me spam but jus for the people who had errors from the other downloads. jus down load from this youtube video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPIVC9K8rFk

I jus put everything in my SD card. every thing is good. no errors about not booted or stuff.

this is YSMENU R4 btw, not the EDGE and stuff. dont worry though cuz if the R4 came hten im pretty sure you guys will be able to ^-^

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Deleted

5. tigersun123

tigersun123 New Member

Hey Chroonotje, thank you so much for the fix, I followed the instructions and was able to play M&L 3. :D I just have one problem though, it appears that no matter what I do, I can't get the cheats to appear. I put the cheat.dat into the TTMenu folder just like it said in the guide, but none of the cheats showed up. :\ Is there anyway I could fix this?

6. soapytoes

soapytoes New Member

I can get the game to work using the AR code and I am able to save but i cannot load my saved game. Is this normal or are there any fixes for this problem?

Using:
    NDS lite
    EDGE 1.5
    4g sdhc

7. iluvcheese

iluvcheese Member

who ever posted the YSmenu R4 fix first thank you so much !!! ;D

8. B1gpanda

B1gpanda New Member

Okay , the good news is that the R4 fix seems to work like charm, the downer is that it doesn't want to read Chrono trigger (only shows white screens) does anybody have the same problem, or better yet, a solution?

9. RogueCheddar

RogueCheddar New Member

edit: nevermind

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It may be that the Chrono Trigger game no longer needs to be patched with the new Ysmenu based on the fixed TTDS. Try a clean copy of Chrono Trigger (download it from here) and see if it works.

11. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

There you go:
    http://ifile.it/wk8pzu1/YSMenu.rar

Just extract all the files and put them in the root of your SD card, and use a non-patched version of the rom.
    (It's the whole firmware, so you're gonna have to delete the old 1.8.)

This YSMenu uses the latest DSTT firmware, and works with M&L: BIS. I just compiled it this morning as soon as I saw the fix.

12. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Does the R4 SDHC fix work for R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution too?

13. Boycebrush

Boycebrush New Member

I have the R4 SDHC and I followed the instructions given in the original post closely and now my R4 won't even boot up, just stalls on "Loading..." Anyone got any ideas as to why this may be happening?

14. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

zerozangel: I downloaded your file and extracted it. I copied everything to the root of my card. Than I turned on my DS with M3 mini SD and Passcard3 and nothing different happens.

15. adriskrayzee

adriskrayzee Well-Known Member

That's because the firmware was for R4DS.

I've only tested it in the original R4, but since they are similar, it could work, so why not try it?
    Try the compilation I posted above, you might have been missing some files.

16. Boycebrush

Boycebrush New Member

I actually just tried yours and still, no dice - it just stalls on loading. I tried it with all the files inside the YS Menu folder and all files outside the YS Menu folder, didn't work either way. No idea what I'm doing wrong.

17. Bloodrazor

Bloodrazor New Member

Hey this is Chaosrazor's brother. As we posted like on page 17 or something it keeps freezing when we get our first special attack, now I downloaded YSmenu, then deleted it and downloaded the Coded/patched YSmenu twice and nothing is working. I'm trying a new clean rom right now, and if that doesn't work I'll really be pissed of. I have R4 firmware 1.18. Also other people also got past my position using the same YSmenu link, if there are some pictures on how they configured the files on R4 or on their SD card, help is appreciated
    Thank you in Advance
    ~Akmar

18. Tophalion

Tophalion Active Member

For the M3i Zero, do i flash it with the newest version on fcore and then put the systems file in there?

19. tugao

tugao Well-Known Member

adriskrayzee: but someone said M3 is a clone from R4 and that it should work.

20. Calliu

Calliu Well-Known Member

Okay, about the R4 SDHC, I have to delete my firmware to put the Akaio and R4ultra kernel? Oo