1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

wow...I feel like I contributed greatly to RomUlation...and to a lot of DSTT users...haha.

2. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

I would assume that a new version of YSMenu is required, since a new DSTT firmware version was required.

I'm not playing it in Japanese. I already tried that - it's just no fun when you have no idea what's going on.

3. I K K E

I K K E Well-Known Member

Do you know how to make an YSMenu from a DSTT?

4. Chronootje

Chronootje Member

FINALLY, there is a fix for R4 with Ysmenu!

How to make Ysmenu work on your R4:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615

The firmware you should use as stated in step 5 in the above link:
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=181996&st=0&gopid=2283132&#entry2283132

If you follow the steps, there should be no problem :) At the moment, i'm playing it on my R4 and haven't encountered any problem yet. Thanks go to the people who made the unnoficial dsst software ;)

p.s. at step 3 where you have to download the R4 DLDI, you have to put it in the same map as the DLDI patching tool at first, after that you have to put it in the folder where you extracted the ysmenu files otherwise it will not make the r4patch.dat

Oh and don't forget to delete your old firmware!

5. orginal_man

orginal_man New Member

hi.is it work with n5? ???

6. jasonicus

jasonicus Member

The Acekard thing does not work. Even with the AKAIO firmware, the original ROM will not load. I did, after about 10 tries get the cracked version to load, but then the rest of the ROMS stopped loading with AKAIO. Sticking with the official firmware and will wait for another version of this to come out. Frustrating.

7. Chronootje

Chronootje Member

I don't know actually, it doesnt say anywhere it works with it, so i'm guessing it won't. You're free to try it out ofcourse ;)
    Post Merge: [time]1254054387[/time]
    Check back one page, i posted a few links there to make Ysmenu with the latest unofficial dsst software run on your R4. That will let you play ML3 ;)

8. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

Hi
    The dstt fix is working on my r4-ii revolution - i've only started playing and haven't tried saving or anything yet but i'm in toad town!! will let you know if i encounter any problems
    Post Merge: [time]1254054636[/time]
    sorry forgot to say THANK YOU Khrmp - i can play at last!

9. wellthen

wellthen Member

Has anyone got a fix for the r4i sdhc, im on kernel 1.10b
    I can get to the save file select screen but it just wont let me do anything.
    things keep moving and the music plays but i cant move the hand or select a file.
    please help

10. jedi22

jedi22 Member

Loading?

I boot the acekard software choose my rom and just get stuck at "Loading..." this happens for all my roms.

11. rebornalone

rebornalone Well-Known Member

Can I rename it back to Mario and Luigi Bowsers Story and put it on my DSTT?

12. sirmione

sirmione Member

Good job!

13. HD14

HD14 Member

I also don't get why we have to do all this patching and whatever. Why can't the real actual game just be uploaded to the site like every other game? Why is it always the good games that have this type of stuff happen?

14. danno25

danno25 Member

Thanks heaps Khrmp i have a dstti and it a fake one (I only just found out but i have not had any prob with it all the games work) and i put the updated DStt Program on it it it works fine for me so far.

Thanks Heaps.

15. xlaw888

xlaw888 Active Member

off course

16. I K K E

I K K E Well-Known Member

How does it happened the R4 is fixed?

17. SkimGuy

SkimGuy Active Member

I CAME

18. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

can confirm it works with dstt.. FANTASTIC..... RESULT!!!!... now that keeps the missus happy... just to get it working on R4 now and i'll be happy!!! lol

19. Chronootje

Chronootje Member

Because we can use Ysmenu to run the new unnoficial dsst firmware, which runs ml3 :)

20. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

anyone got a pre patched copy of ysmenu for R4.. followed the instructions and got lost at some point... no good at this damn fangled patching malarkie... sorry.

got it...... win... THANKS TO ALL INVOLVED IN GETTING THIS DAMN ROM TO WORK...... LEGENDARY WORK......