1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. zettaslow1

zettaslow1 New Member

Hello, I'm new here to romulation, and I'd like to enjoy myself to this game with my CycloDS Evolution, But as I have tried all the patches/crackers, nothing has worked. I always get a white screen. If you would be so kind as to help me further, It would be MUCH appreciated.

2. Gogeta504

Gogeta504 New Member

is there for an R4 revolution SDCH (misspelled it)??? i waited for like a week ... is there someone working on R4???? while im waiting im gonna play KH 358/2 days on my R4 =D

3. Senshi Nick

Senshi Nick Member

I did that (Already had 1.54, got AKAIO 1.41 put the file and folder into my root, etc), I ran the file and got to the AKAIO menu. Then booted the rom but got a blank white screen on the bottom and a black screen on top that said "Unsupported device". Anyone else have this problem? if so, can you help?

4. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

it's works perfectly, before the save file is always corrupted , after updating firmware ,it's working!!!

5. hatina

hatina New Member

does anyone know if the patch is available for mario and luigi bowers inside story usa for r4 and r4 upgrade

6. Senshi Nick

Senshi Nick Member

NVM i had the wrong version of AKAIO, WOOT works great, havent seen much but this is awesome! Been waiting weeks!

Nope srry man just gonna have to wait...... then again theres no proof of people making any progress besides people saying they were working on it, but keep your hopes up!

7. alphakeny1

alphakeny1 New Member

damn, so people with regular R4s are still the only people thats screwed? :(

8. samis

samis Member

anything for the DSTTi??
    been waiting for this game for ages and now i cant play it :l

9. Eloustical

Eloustical Member

There is small proof. Someone posted a thread at GBATemp. Some 14 year old is trying to fix it. He says he has fixed 7 out of the 32 checks or something.

10. lgzlink1

lgzlink1 Member

Has anyone found the crack for this Game? I have R4 SDHC v 1.26 tried patch still won't work???? :'( ???
    Please help??

11. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

No, the R4-III Upgrade which I've got (a clone) is also screwed, by the looks of things. :(

12. timbizcut

timbizcut Well-Known Member

Does anyone actually read any of the posts? I am sick and tired of reading posts asking for help when the help has already been given multiple times. I wonder how these people would go with a simple reading and comprehension test? Personally, I don't know how the moderators (who do a great job) don't lose all faith in the intelligence of humanity having to read the same questions over and over again. Especially when the answer is usually only a post or two above their comment.

13. Khrmp

Khrmp Well-Known Member

Attention all DSTT users!! ;D

I have made an important discovery! Follow these steps to play BIS on your DSTT!! :D (Well...my DSTT's real...it may not work on fake ones. try anyways.)

1. Go to this site: http://gamewiki.jp/uploader/dsma/

2. Download "Unofficial DSTT firmware ver1.17a07".

3. Replace your DSTT's firmware with the downloaded firmware.
    NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO BACK-UP!!

4. Once the firmware's been replaced, get a clean M&L:BIS rom and put it on your MicroSD.

5. Have fun! 8)

I can confirm this works on my DSTT. I have made it to the part where you get hammers (about 45 minutes in-game!)
    I haven't encountered any problems yet. I have reset, and tried selecting Save and Quit and my file was still there and I was able to continue. Leveled up, got a 1, but it still worked wonders! The game's been running great so far!!

Will post if I encounter anything odd.

14. jayMASTERjay

jayMASTERjay Active Member

Oh my god. Khrmp, if this works, I will buy you the world.
    Post Merge: [time]1254046613[/time]
    Oh my god. Khrmp, it works. I am going to buy you the world.

ATTENTION ALL DSTT USERS:

Mr. Khmrp has made the breakthrough. Say thank you, for the wait is over. His solution works for DSTT!

:)

15. wellthen

wellthen Member

Can anybody post a method to get this working on r4i sdhc, and a method which will not involve me getting rid of my existing roms/ save files already on my card?

Please im dyung to play this game

16. prince112

prince112 Member

Hey, Itsmyswagg. Please update your post 'ere.

It works with DSTT now.

17. billi_bilo

billi_bilo New Member

Genius ... thanks :)

18. The Alpha Gamer

The Alpha Gamer Well-Known Member

Would the manually hex editing solution for KH work for this or have I just suggested something incredibly stupid?

19. xlaw888

xlaw888 Active Member

4162 - Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (U)(Xenophobia) FIX

READ CAREFULLY!
    How to Patch :

DOWNLOAD PATCH MIRROR OR Here

1. Rename original ROM into xpa-mal3.nds Put it together in same folder with xpa-ml3.bat, xdelta.exe, xpa-ml3.crack.
    2. Execute file xpa-ml3.bat
    3. Wait until :
    Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story crack by Xenophobia
    Patching...
    Done
    Press any key to continue . . .

4. Will Created a Patched ROM xpa-mal3-cracked.nds

Tested PATCH:

I. Acekard 2i => Worked on my NDS Lite with No Problem using Sandisk SDHC 8GB
    1. Using OS AKAIO 1.5 (With New Loader 27/09/2009)
    2. Play with Original ROM

II. SuperCard DSONE(SDHC) => Worked on my NDS Lite with No Problems using Sandisk 2GB
    1. Using OS TTMenu_V1.17a07 Unofficial (Dualboot for DSone)
    2. Booting with OS DSTT v1.17a07 Unofficial
    Optional Booting :
    No key pressing : Booting with OS DSTT v1.17a07 Unofficial
    X-Key pressing : Booting with OS DSone SDHC V3.0 sp8
    3. Play with Original ROM

III. EDGE => Worked on my NDS Lite with Some Problems using Sandisk SDHC 8GB
    1. Using OS EDGE OS v1.5
    2. Using Action Replay Codes with r4cce (R4 Cheat Code Editor) ver.0.86
    3. Execute r4cce, open CHEAT.DAT from EDGE Card
    4. Add Game
    5. Game Title -Anything u want-
    6. Game ID CLJE AE1362E1
    7. Game Enable Check
    8. Add Code => Code Title -Anything u want-
    9. Code List :
    52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000

10. File => SAVE CHEAT
    12. Delete Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (U)(Xenophobia).sav if exist
    13. Play with Original ROM and Enable Cheat

or you can use this file Download CHEAT 090109 with Mario and Luigi : Bowsers Inside Story PATCH for EDGE

For EDGE user, Sometimes after you Saved Game your DS will be FROZEN and you must RESTARTING and LOADING again to play.

IV. M3i Zero & M3DS Real => Worked (Not tested by me)
    1. Using System V4.4a E52 (Europe/USA) for M3 DS Real/G6/M3i Zero (15-09-2009)

V. CycloDS => Worked (Not tested by me)
    1. Using CycloDS Evolution Firmware v1.56 BETA 3 (18/09/2009)

VI. DSTT => Worked (Not tested by me)
    1. Using Unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a07 (27/09/2009)[​IMG]

VII. R4 => Worked (Not tested by me)
    1. Using YSMenu + Unofficial DSTT Kernel V1.17a07 (27/09/2009)[​IMG]

CRACK Credit to xenophobia

20. I K K E

I K K E Well-Known Member

If it works on the DSTT, wouldn't it work on the R4 with YSmenu?

I'm playing the japan version AGAIN now because the english version still doesn't work on R4(which i have ).

I hope there will be a patch soon.