1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Eloustical

Eloustical Member

It works for R4SDHC not the normal one.

2. dodge

dodge New Member

I have done this and it works fine. well done!!

3. baroidi

baroidi New Member

Has M3 team updated Sakura yet?!?

4. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

Disappointingly, it seems AKAIO doesn't work on the R4-III "Upgrade Revolution", which is the crappy clone that I purchased in a fit of stupidity. When the .nds is loaded, it shows up a little menu with a GBA, a MicroSD card, and a thing saying "AK". None of these seem to do anything. Is there a fix, or must I wait longer?

5. jelloroxsox

jelloroxsox Well-Known Member

what about normal R4(with ysmenu)

6. angeamon2004

angeamon2004 Member

all you will get is a white sceen when you start the game.

7. YuL

YuL Active Member

It works great on my r4 ultra thanks to you and whoever came up with this akaio program solution. Same as KH 358/2 days.
    I love you you're awesome !

8. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

help
    i get stuck in AKMENU4.NDS i cant find where to load the MYL rom
    helpp
    i use R4sdhc

9. Chronootje

Chronootje Member

My original R4 shows the same thing as you. Seems it only works for R4 Ultra atm :( I'm using the official v1.18 kernel with it, won't even bother trying to use the R4 ultra kernel, because it probably isn't going to work with it

10. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

i am using R4 SDHC and the same hapens :S

11. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

well ok... i have tried this and its not working for the revolution 3..when i loaded the kernals it wouldn't even get to the r4 menu... BUT..... its a start.... and i GREATLY thank 1nferno for posting this fix.... will hold on tight to see what happens next!

ok so i get to the akaio menu but there's no rom... do i have to put the rom in a folder or just straight onto the root menu??

12. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

HELP HIM i have the same problem xDD

13. Chronootje

Chronootje Member

Yeah i'm not really sure about that either, i can open the icons and stuff, but it doesn't show any list or whatever. So can someone tell us if we need to put the rom into a special folder or something?

14. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

I think that's due to incompatibility with the device - it's supposed to show a different menu from what I can gather. :(

15. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

you still have the old r4 menu but now you get AKMENU4.NDS which holds the akaio menu files... but they're blank..... no roms... no nothing....??!!

16. Chronootje

Chronootje Member

That would be a logical conclusion yes :O Can anyone using ysmenu check if AKAIO works for them?

edit: I've just checked on youtube how the menu is supposed to look, it does indeed look a lot different from the one i get to see :p

17. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

YES¡¡¡¡

18. kguy528

kguy528 Member

Are you sure your rom is on there? If you press "A" On the micro SD card icon, it should bring you to a list of games or to folders wherever you store your games. Also, check if the _aio folder and the akloader file are on the root of the SD card. (Meaning, that it is directly on the card and not in any folder)

19. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

yup got both the loader and _aio folders on root menu... just dont know where to put the rom?!

20. 00Davo

00Davo Well-Known Member

When I select the AK icon, nothing happens. Selecting the MicroSD icon pops up an empty box on screen - if I press a button, the box goes away again. The GBA button plays the classic GBA bootloader (Game Boy, Nintendo!) then gives a white screen.

What akloader file? I have an __aio folder, and akmenu4.nds...