1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Read the first post, and a few of the posts in this thread.

Then wait, because I don't believe there is a fix for the TTDS yet. Unless it appeared in the last couple days, in which case reading the later posts in this thread might reveal it.

2. shadow 26

shadow 26 Well-Known Member

so I just have to wait? and what about the ttdsi, same problem?

3. TirithRR

Yes, same problem. I think the TTDS and TTDSi are pretty much the same, except one has the hardware change required to work on the DSi.

4. zettaslow1

zettaslow1 New Member

I tried most things for the cyclods, and it always gives me white screen.HALP T_T

5. TirithRR

Refer to the first post.
    Download the latest BETA firmware from www.teamcyclops.com (register and visit their forums).

6. Rah-Gashapon

Rah-Gashapon Member

For some reason, every time i try to get on a forum discussion on a specific game, it say that nothing is found

7. ohsnapsian

ohsnapsian New Member

So for us Edge users are we to expect no fix anytime soon?

8. solid1996

solid1996 New Member

the cheats dont work for acekard...... but i think its because the rom is cracked.

9. blinxtimesweep

blinxtimesweep New Member

ok so i'm using a r4i v 1.28 and ive gotten all the way to peach's castle after getting the star cure and all the attack peices, and i cant seem to find anything that leads me to go further, did i hit a piracy block or something?

10. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

omg so much coments i dont want to read all so plz some one answer for my question is there eny fix fro m3 real?

11. TirithRR

You don't want to read the first post?

12. aros

aros Member

I ordered the AK2i since the original m3 isn't likely to get a fix anytime soon (if ever!)

13. I'm a mod at a few large forums, and so many people posting in these threads would get at least smacked, for not reading the thread and posting anyway. It's maddening!

People, no matter what card you have, READ THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU POST. It's annoying and a pain in the back-side, to constantly have too prune a thread.

I just ordered a cyclo, and I'm going to try the Beta Firmware when it gets here. I hate having to put my R4 (original/real) out to pasture so to speak, but I have been using YSmenu to get by for a while anyway..

I appreciate all the effort put into making these games work, and all the effort it takes to manage the incoming masses when games don't.

TirithRR, thanks for your patience. I never get thanked anymore, (8 years of moderating) so at least I can thank you.

14. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

Any way to get this to work on an old G6 lite?

15. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

If its not in the first page probably no....

16. Makoto03

Makoto03 Active Member

Oh, i tried all the patches on the first page, and they didn't work. This was a week ago though, i could check to see if any of the patches were updated.

If it still doesn't work, i'll just have to wait till the Europe version comes out and pray that Nintendo has secured that version. >_<

17. kguy528

kguy528 Member

ATTENTION ALL R4 SDHC USERS

How to get Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story working for R4 SDHC Users (Confirmed by kguy528):

1. Go to R4ultra.com and download the 1.54 english kernel and move files directly to the root of your SD

2. Download the 1.4.1 Akaio loader from the first page of this topic and move files directly to the root. (Yes, you will use two loaders)

3. Take a clean rom of ML3, and manually patch it via the patch in the first post of this topic

4. Instead of going to your roms when you start up your R4, select AKmenu4.nds that should be in the root
    along with the _aio folder. Select your patched ML3 rom and play the game.

5. There you go! I am well past the bowser tutorial battle so far, and nothing has gone wrong. Enjoy. ;D

Note: It is very important that the contents of the Akaio 1.4.1 be in the root of your SD card, otherwise it will not work properly. This same method also works for Kingdom Hearts, taking the manually patched ROM and loading it via Akaio.

18. 1nferno

1nferno Member

yes, I can also confirm that this method works on R4 ultra. Thanks man :).

You can download the AKAIO 1.4.1 Proper and R4 Ultra Kernel 1.54 from here : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b5kmnymkjkw

19. Crazyrocker793

Crazyrocker793 New Member

WOW! This worked for me! Finally now I can play this game thanks a lot man.

20. progenocide

progenocide Member

so if it works for r4 does it mean it works for dstt also?