1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

i hate to drag on my problems but does is there any new fix that can help play this game properly on the edge card? with all these new updates and fixes for other cards i was just wondering if there are any new fixes for the edge?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Deleted

3. bobamammoth

bobamammoth Member

so does this mean we can expect this kind of anti piracy for zelda- spirit tracks..cause that would suck...hopefully the same crack would work with both roms but still... these are two games that i'm really looking forward to playing.. what about duke nukem??

4. jyeotoole

jyeotoole Member

That's what I'm hoping they don't do... I have an R4 as well and I am dreading that I won't be able to play 358/2. All we can do it hope...

5. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

i agree, i wouldnt want to not be able play this like how i cant play mario and luigi bowsers inside story:|

6. lorenzooo

lorenzooo Member

i just wanna know : is someone working on a fix for dstt ?? i don't think so but i can dream lol

7. Cooldude300

Cooldude300 Member

Hey Agerion....>.> i haven't been able to play it ethier and i don't have R4 i have No$gba but it just won't work it goes to the place after you hit new game and then i can't press or click on anything to continue

8. Raqueldms

Raqueldms Well-Known Member

My Acekard 2.1 has just arrived! :D
    I followed the steps and the game worked! ^.^

Thank you for the help!

9. astarinlife

astarinlife New Member

^^ im soo jealous! mine probably wont come for another 2 weeks, by then i wont b able to choose if i should play M&L BIS or Kingdom Hearts 385/2 Days :D

10. Frivera360

Frivera360 Guest

For all R4 Users I've found the solution. I don't know about the normal r4 but I was able to make mario and luigi work on my r4ultra on my ds lite.

First you must get the cheat code editor.

Then put in this code

52064138 E1A00005
    5206413C E28DDE22
    02064138 E3A00001
    D0000000 00000000
    D0000000 00000000
    Name the code "Crack"

Put the usrcheat.dat file in your system folder then rename it to cheat.dat

When you turn on your r4ultra and go to mario and luigi the and check the cheats if you did it right the code should be there.
    This code makes the game not freeze on the save file screen.
    Then pick the file and start. When you start your game it might stay on a black screen. Just turn off your ds and KEEP TRYING AGAIN.

javascript:void(0);

11. jonkswa

jonkswa Well-Known Member

only ultra?

12. sephiroku

sephiroku Member

why all of you dont make a FIX rom with all those code that i dont undestand? the JAP version work in mine R4 since january i ifnish the game but now i want to undestand the game so pls make a Rom that work and IF YOU HAVE A ROM THAT WORK UPLOAD THE DAMM ROM >< geez and take out the rom taht doesnt work in the download section in romulation is that so hard to do?

13. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

The Rom that's in the download section of RomUlation is the clean rom. It's your flashcarts that can't make it work, that's the problem.

14. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Well, if you don't know how to do it you can just ask nicely. It takes time for someone to make and upload that patched rom while there's a lot more waiting for a quick fix.

By the way...

Isn't that the same code with this from the first post?

15. jelloroxsox

jelloroxsox Well-Known Member

so r4 no work?
    and if not, what progress has the gbatemb guy made?

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

The ROM works just fine. It is your cards and emulators that don't work. There are a few cards with firmware out now that work even without codes, and just use the clean ROM downloaded from this site.

So you can get angry all you want about the supposed "bad ROM" on this site, but it's not the ROM at fault.

17. jwitz

jwitz Member

Hey guys,

I have an Ace Kard i, and followed the instructions on page 1, and the game works great.

What I want to know though, is if I can replace the firmware provided in the link on the first page, with the new 1.5 firmware, and still run the game? Or does this particular game require that firmware version to work?

Thanks in advance. (New to this)

18. TirithRR

You should be able to replace the firmware and run the game without any problems. Just backup your game and save file prior incase anything goes wrong.

19. jwitz

jwitz Member

Thanks. :)

20. TirithRR

Don't forget, that when you update to the firmware that supports the game, you won't be able to use the patched game anymore. You will have to use a clean dump (unpatched, no codes, etc.)