1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. bulgingnoise

bulgingnoise New Member

it seems not to freeze after levelling up when i press a/b/x/y repeated at the first sight of a black screen. managed to avoid several bad looking situations with this trick.

2. lorenzooo

lorenzooo Member

for dsi users : i've seen that dstti made an upgrade to the 1.4 version the 9th sptember. I don't know if it changed something but you can try.
    Sorry for my english

3. drowcon

drowcon Member

any word on ez flash V or VI?

4. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

I Own an R4 and I would just like to thank whomever is out there working on a patch for M&L 3. Just like everyone else on this post, i've been wanting to play this game for awhile and even though playing through the japanese version would be easier, it just loses something in the translation.
    p.s. I really hope Squeenix doesn't pick this one time to put super piracy protection in 358/2

5. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Deleted

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Its out already.

7. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

The progress on the R4 patch as I've heard is almost 1/4 done, 8 of the known 36 piracy checks have been fixed. I hope what we hear is true, and thanks to whoever is working on this patch, he'll be a hero to all R4 users once it's done lol.

I'll keep you updated if there is anything new :)

8. xlaw6600

xlaw6600 Member

Download AKAIO 1.5 The best unofficial firmware for AK2, Ak2i, Ak rpg both.

Fixed Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (#4162).

Please refer to [here] for more informations.

a.k.a xlaw888

9. danteshinobi

danteshinobi Member

this works on R4?????????

10. astarinlife

astarinlife New Member

no AKAIO 1.5 doesnt work on r4 it only for Acekard
    Post Merge: [time]1253721926[/time]
    http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180246

This post tells u all about it. This person is working on it and will hopefully be sucessful. :D

12. ristar2

ristar2 New Member

Dose this work for no$gba? My game works untill the save screen and then hangs like that.

13. Nick Man

Nick Man Well-Known Member

If you really want to play on an emulator, use Desmume. It works, but it's slow and the music settings are wrong. You have to change it on Config, Sound Config, the change it to cosine. Actually is messes up on the sideways big battles. Sorry

14. dark_saru

dark_saru Well-Known Member

Yes it's like astarinlife said, the link he posted shows the work of the R4, I just didn't want to put any links to avoid all the spams on him, I was sure that there are people who know about the site and who is working for it but still I thought it'd be better if it was left unknown for those who didn't know. Anyways, I'm not sure whether it'll work for M3 mini or not, but I think now it's mainly for R4 and DSTT.

So let's be patient and let the guy work in peace and see how it goes :D

15. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

Well finally we have some proof of progress. :)
    Though nintendo did a very good job on this,I don't think any game will have AP on it like this(except for nintendo-made games that are something big(like mario and zelda)

16. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I think we will see many more games coming out with similar AP on it. I for see Square Enix and Nintendo being big names in AP usage. If I remember correctly earlier in the year a company announced their supposed new anti-piracy coding to be used in Nintendo DS games. While it said it would not stop piracy, it would cause a headache to the pirates. I remember it being slated for the end of 2009, and here we are nearing the end and a game with huge amounts of AP is released :)

17. Nemephosis

Nemephosis Active Member

Uh, no, that is why it is called the ACEKARD ALL-IN-ONE. It works on the Acekard2, Acekard2i, and AcekardRPG, hence the name.
    Post Merge: [time]1253753830[/time]
    And yet all that anti-piracy is defeated in a matter of days...

When are companies going to learn? You put measures like that in your stuff, and it only makes people want to break it more.

18. Cooldude300

Cooldude300 Member

Um...I have No$Gba Emulator and when i do the original rom i got on here and tried the patch with it...it didn't work it just brought me up to where i go to start a new game part and then it like "freezes" or something where i can't hit any key to move the screen back or accept the number 1 save =/ please help me i wanna play this really bad

19. jehuty_777

jehuty_777 Member

I still have problems playing the save game on EDGE, can anyone gimme some suggestions?

20. xlaw6600

xlaw6600 Member

FOR ACEKARD USER, USE THIS AKAIO 1.5 OS AND ORIGINAL MARIO ROM, IT's WORKING 100%

Download AKAIO 1.5 The best unofficial firmware for AK2, Ak2i, Ak rpg both.

Fixed Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (#4162).

Please refer to [here] for more informations.

a.k.a xlaw888