1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I can play it fine...

2. DJgamer98

DJgamer98 Member

@Ruzzle if u have a r4 use this!

3. yoshi2889

He has a R4 SDHC on which the games are unlikely to save.

4. rastlin

rastlin New Member

OK heres a question for yall... i have an r4 gold that i have updated the firmware to 1.32, now i didnt change the "sav" files or anything like that. so please done flame me. heres my query.... upon startup it seems to load fine, it screams Nintendo!! and it seems to load fine until i get to the choose yer file screen and it freezes when choosing the file. is this because i dont have those patched files?

-rastlin

5. hi, I'm playing this game with no$gba, sometimes I can't move my characters during playing, and hangs. is there any fix to it?

6. yoshi2889

That's the AP...

7. thespaj

thespaj New Member

After reading through most of the posts of this epic thread .. I'm still failing with this game. :-[

I noticed that in the last couple of pages people with R4i Rev Gold v1.32b (!! the one from the r4i-gold.com website !!) have not been able to make it past the savefile selection. I have the same problem. Using the clean US Rom and the latest usrcheat.dat file makes it possible to choose the save file but then comes the black screen of death. Seems like bypassing the AP check isn't working. I have NDSi with 1.4 firmware.

So: Using the latest USRCHEAT.DAT doesn't help. Using patched versions of the ROM doesn't help. Attempting to use any kind of YSMenu configuration fails at bootup or when selecting the multimedia option in the firmware (which I've replaced with the ysmenu.dns).

It seems like using the R4i-gold.com R4 clone just doesn't work with this game.
    If someone is able to play this game with this _exact_ R4i card, please speak up.

Minor offtopic:
    I noticed the r4i-gold.com and r4i-sdhc.com websites look extremely similar so I did a whois lookup on them. What I found was that they're both apparently owned by the same company in Hong Kong. The firmware even looks almost identical. Which makes me wonder if I could perhaps use the sdhc firmware on my r4i-gold.. but I'm afraid it would break the card and it's not probably a good idea anyways. ::)

Any thoughts, ideas, a shoulder to cry on?

8. Youandi

Youandi New Member

Could someone help me with my problem? i don't have any problems with starting the game or so but when i have to choose a save file at the beginning of the game i can click, push or hit anything what i want but nothing is working.
    Do i need a patch or something similar to make the game work ?
    (I've an TTDS card)

9. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Look at the first post.

10. zaphod77

zaphod77 Member

I have the game working fine on dstt with 1.17a12

It appears to support the game fine.

11. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It should.

This game has been out for nearly a year now. :p

12. new fireboy

new fireboy New Member

OK i have an m3 ds real i want to know how to patch the game to work I've gone through Google and haven't yet found a working patch/fix/crack so I'm going to say this once

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Read the first post!

14. yoshi2889

It's pretty...deleted.

15. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Oh.
    Well hopefully it will be fixed soon.

16. yoshi2889

Yes it does.
    Had no problems playing it with my R4 SDHC with YSMenu 1.17a12 either.

Now I've gotta look why my R4i SDHC Upgrade says "Fake card! Return to retailer", and my R4 SDHC hangs on the LOADING... screen.
    And I'm gonna buy a new card T.T M3i Zero would be good for me.

But lets get on topic,
    The latest 1.21 kernel of the R4i SDHC Upgrade 4th generation should play this game fine.
    Post Merge: [time]1275220526[/time]
    They are two different cards, and if that's true that should mean I can run R4i Gold firmware on my R4i SDHC Upgrade.
    Gotta try.
    Me doesn't matter if I break the card, I want a new card.

Off topic again:
    Supercard DSTWO does support SDHC, right?

17. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yes it does.

18. yoshi2889

Great. But first a new micro SD card (this one failed again, no wonder the R4 SDHC could not read).

Use the new 1.17a12 firmware.

19. jbocas

jbocas Member

IMPORTANT!!

DO NOT USE ANY SPECIAL ATTACK CHEATS UNTIL YOU GET PAST THE BLUE SHELL PART, THE ATTACK PARTS BOX WILL NOT BREAK AND YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE SHELL FORM FOREVER! RESULTING IN YOU HAVING TO START A BRAND NEW GAME!

20. killerkaos

killerkaos New Member

Hi, i have Original R4, i tried YSmenu with Mario and Luigi Bowsers inside story. But the games frezees when Bowser tries to enter the ship at the beginning of the game, it's the second time when you play with bowser (the first time was just the tutorial). I also tried Wood R4 and it freezed on the same place. The game is NOT patched. Any guess?
    Thanks