1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

You could format the card again. Other than that, I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

2. eaithegrimreaper

eaithegrimreaper Well-Known Member

Okay, help me out. I'm using a 2GB PNY SDHC microsd, to what should I format it to?

3. sephiroth.trinh1

sephiroth.trinh1 New Member

Thanks I owe you a hundred works perfectly for my DSTT

4. greenpirate

greenpirate New Member

I only read page 1-2, but thought I'd throw in my input. (Minor back story: I bought a CycloDS for my Mum and my Sister for christmas, since they kept pinching mine. They are the least technical people ever haha). My sister wanted this game, but it stuck on the "Select Savegame" screen when she tried to run it.

I used my Cyclo as a tester, and updated the Cyclo firmware to the latest one. Game worked perfectly! But then I put the same firmware and same game on my Sister's and it froze at the "loading game..." screen. Tested other games, all OK. I swapped my Memory card with my Sister's and her Memory Card did the same thing in my Cyclo! Very strange, proves it was the card not the cyclo or the ds. I had to completely format her card and reload it to get it to work. Just a thought if anyone else is having similar problems!

5. aldennise

aldennise New Member

hello ..can somebody teach me how to make this game work for my dsi i got acekard 2i ,when i download it it is blank only can you help me how to fix it.. thank you

6. loveshermusic

loveshermusic Well-Known Member

UPDATE FOR EDGE USERS !
    Download the latest verison of edge
    and play the game
    it should work fine

7. Twinblade242

Twinblade242 Active Member

i almost forgot about this game. Anybody know whether there was ever a fix released for the M3 simply....?

8. SideLinePunk

SideLinePunk Active Member

I have Acekard 2i, v 1.6 RC2
    I can't save games because the file keep getting deleted. I can start the game, then I can try to save. But whenever I start the game back up, it says that files 1 & 2 are corrupted and must be erased. The furthest I've gotten is the first level of Bowser. Any attempt to play, I can't because the files get deleted.

9. bloempje123

bloempje123 New Member

hello people

can someone make a working patch for this game
    i have and R4Igold card
    when i want to play it it says that i have to put my card in again.

please help me

10. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

... That is weird...
    Re-download the game maybe?

11. SamFury

SamFury New Member

Does anyone get a flicker when they save their games? I want to know if this continues throughout the experience.

12. sandeevie

sandeevie New Member

Hi All, Right Iam computer stupid when it comes to these things so please can someone help? I have a N5 and most of the games I want to dwnload come up with white screen so what do I have to do to get them to work I bought the N5 in April 09 could some kind person please talk me through as I am going mad wanting to play these games
    Sandee

13. yoshi2889

So does it with me.
    Post Merge: [time]1270408154[/time]
    The N5 is the worst R4 clone ever, so it has the same compatiblity.
    Try running YSmenu with it and then try the game.

14. purplekyu

purplekyu New Member

I have an r4ultra and I've read through the first 12 13 or so pages of this topic, and it tells you how to get this game working on the r4ultra. Problem is, most of the instructions say "patch the game like it tells you on the first post of this topic" and the first post seems to have been deleted.

What do I do?

Thanks, all. :)

15. yoshi2889

Hm...

My R4 SDHC Kernel Patcher has fixed this game...

16. eaithegrimreaper

eaithegrimreaper Well-Known Member

R4 SDHC Kernel Patcher?

17. Bowex

Bowex Member

Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.
    I've tried everything, and the game still doesn't work.
    Right now, I have the original R4 v1.18 w/ YsMenu v xxxxxxxxxxxxa12. (I dont know the letters so i put the X there)
    I've tried the patched rom, and it still does not work. And yes, for the YsMenu I've tried both the patched and unpatched version as well as deleting the .SAV each time. So i'm just wondering if anyone knows what's wrong, I'd really appreciate it. =D

18. kcooke

kcooke New Member

i have a ttds and ttdsi how do i get it to work.

19. yoshi2889

Yup...

It should replace the R4 SDHC's kernel, but I have found problems lately.

I'm gonna release it soon.
    But until then, I'm gonna add more support.

20. PERA213

PERA213 New Member

Is it working on No$Gba 2.6 or No$Gba 2.6a?