1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside story USA

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by itsmyswagg, Sep 11, 2009.

1. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

not really anythin to do wif wat u guys been talkin bout but im using acekard 2 latest firmware everything works only froze once and im up to about 22 hours

2. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

This is what I got out of that:

Card: Acekard 2
    Firmware: Latest (version ?.??)
    Froze: Once
    Where occured the freeze: ??

Do you use AKAIO or the original Acekard firmware?

3. manjithxxx

manjithxxx Well-Known Member

The filename suggests it but no, the first file is 2.9 mb. Not even the Mighty SEPH could do that to a rar file ;)

4. guisegretti

guisegretti New Member

FINALLY works in my R4 but pokemon Soul Silver still with black screen after 24 events.
    Thanks!

5. eaithegrimreaper

eaithegrimreaper Well-Known Member

How come BIS doesn't work on my R4SDHC? I use the YSMenu that I normally run, but the game still comes up as white screens when I try to load it. I even use a clean rom, what should I do?

6. rikoplo

rikoplo New Member

i already donloded the YSmenu_and_BIS_package, then what do i do? i already copied all files in my card, but i cant load any game.. please help..

7. jabaash2

jabaash2 Member

You shouldn't give up. that's just a wrong link. the link he gave you is for regular r4i. yours is r4i GOLD so the right link should be http://www.r4i-gold.com/

8. Vasakko

Vasakko Member

Yea I noticed that. The game fix cheat is checked from the cheat menu but it still gives the f'cking black screen after the save file selection. :(

9. bikeboy99

bikeboy99 Well-Known Member

dont no if this is any help but mine worked straight away with the clean ROM didnt havve to use the cheats or nothin im using acekard 2i with the latest and last firmware.

10. Cunego

Cunego Member

thanks its work for me.R4 rev.

11. Chaellexe

Chaellexe Active Member

i got R4 SD HC will it work ?

12. jggboy

jggboy Member

Thnx fixed both problems. No more spanish game.

13. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Yes. Get the 1.34 kernel, run R4_PANDORA.nds*, run the game and it should run fine.
    *Also called PANDORA

14. Chaellexe

Chaellexe Active Member

how to save on pandora mode and will it be saved if i turn of my ds and put it back on

Thnx for now and thnx in advance

15. eaithegrimreaper

Got the same problem here. Tried Pandora and I'm still getting these damn white screens when I boot up the game. It doesn't even start, it's just.. white. No sound, picture, anything. I've tried every trick in the book and this game is still unplayable to me. Hell, Pokemon HG/SS are more playable than this game right now, I've even been playing LoZ: Spirit Tracks. What am I doing so wrong that I am unable to play this game?? DDDDD=

16. Acewing

Acewing Active Member

Kind of at my wit's end after page 59, so I'll just post this here: the AP evolution is superb, and seems to be working quite well for most games; that aside, I'd like to state my own problems thus far, which should sound familiar.....

Epic Bowser vs Mario opening fight, the epic thing about it is: Bowser seems to have infinite hp.

(btw Im using No$gba and the zoomer, and yes I'm using the firmware.bin, but that's as far as it'll take me.)

PS - Apparently quick replies are the only way I can post, using the formal method leads to a long wait time that never acknowledges my post.

17. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Are there cards who don't get this game working?

18. Shalin90

Shalin90 Member

Guys i need help when i play this game, and then save it crashes. is there a way to fix this for No$gba 2.6a, plz help.

19. BSNAllstar

BSNAllstar Well-Known Member

Hey, for whoever got the white screen with pandora.

Don't patch the game, just run it clean with pandora. It seems to work fine with me.

20. eaithegrimreaper

OMG, then I have no idea what to do. I've tried running a clean ROM with Pandora. I have no clue what this game's issue with me is.