1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story: Freezing

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by awesomealex716, Mar 12, 2016.

1. awesomealex716

awesomealex716 New Member

Whenever I play Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, I get to the part where you first fight Midbus (The Pig Guy) and then when the battle starts, the screen completely glitches and then crashes the ROM. Can someone help me with this?​

EDIT: Disregard earlier bug, I fixed it, but now I have a new one. When I get to Broque Monsieur (The Block Guy), he starts the tutorial for the vacuum block, and then the game freezes, with the sound still going.

The emulator I use is No$GBA, but I can't remember what version, The ROM is encrypted (To get past file select bug), and I have dumped my firmware into the emulator.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Maybe some member could help better if you disclose on what medium you're playing it. E.g. name of emulator, flash cart, etc.
    Just spill whatever you think might be of importance for anyone to help you. :)

3. Sahel123

Sahel123 Guest

Make a backup of your save file and transfer them to another emulator called DeSmuMe. This should run your game flawlessly without any freezing or crashing. I am actually playing this game on DraStic (for Android). I clearly remember passing that part. You can try that if you like; however, it costs quite a bit of money. If none of this works, there should be an option in-game to skip the Monsieur Broque tutorial.