1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maplestory DS Help Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bigbob105, Apr 24, 2010.

1. justinkid10

justinkid10 Member

can anyone help me.me on chap 6 warrior and i already went to the lego tower where manji and that archer girl is and i talked to manji and i'm stucked and have no clue what to can someone plz help?

2. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

go to the portal DIRECTLY below manji, open your inventory and select the blue seed. Then go from there

3. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Member

Hi, I'm on theif chapter 6, and I'm in the sewer, and I took the elevator all the way down, then followed the penguin pirate guy to the next room via the portal, but then he jumps down to the next level, and theres the problem, the part where he jumps down, is blocked off and theres a dynamite stack there, but I don't know how/can't blow it up, and continue down, what do I do now?

4. aznds27

aznds27 New Member

Im stuck on chapter 6 for thieves o_O I got the dark scroll thingie and im confused o_O

5. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

go to perion then go to the place where the guards wont let you in

6. aznds27

aznds27 New Member

I just got it haha, thanks though :D

7. SushiSushi2

SushiSushi2 Member

I need help I'm in chapter 8 warrior I reached Ellinia and there is this ship I talked to this weirdo king and now im stuck idk where to go X.X please help T.T

8. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

I need help with the Archer, when you're in the tree in Ellinia that has the Red and the green Large Blocktopuses, how do I kill the green one? It keeps jumping in front of me whenever I want to access the portal that is next to it..

9. Mapatti

Mapatti Member

Go to the main building in Ellinia (that one which has leaf over it), then go up to block and go to dungeon, finish the dungeon and get captain to king. Im stucked on that tree thing at Chapter 9. Already done with warrior. Just randomly put phrases in to tree.

10. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

I finished warrior mage and thief, ask me for help if you need it

11. SushiSushi2

SushiSushi2 Member

what to do in Chapter 8 warrior after reaching Ellinia?

12. Mapatti

Mapatti Member

Go to Magic Library where Grendel the Really Old is and go up. There should be portal and dungeon just run thought dungeon and save the captain from there.

13. IchigoK2031

IchigoK2031 Member

What do I do in the sewers in thief chapter 6?

14. gifi4

gifi4 Member

what do you do in chapter 3 for thief I'm at sleepywood

15. Yupingas

Has no one finished Archer?

16. Mapatti

Mapatti Member

I'm playing it right now.

17. Yupingas

I'm in Chapter 8, if you somehow pass that. Tell me.

18. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

Well, I have been playing it for more than 3 years and I get straight A's on all my classes.

19. Yupingas

I could start spitting a bunch of profanities right now but I won't because i'm smart like that.

I've been playing Maple for more than 4 years, and sheez. I'm doing well in school and i'm pretty smart in general. Hell, my memory is really great too.

20. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

Let see, you spelled wrong: dangerous, played, qualify, no clue what that word is, version, human, gene, and favor. Who's got a low IQ?