1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maplestory DS Help Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bigbob105, Apr 24, 2010.

1. NexonCo

NexonCo Member

I'm stuck in chapter 8 when you have to put the things in the tree, It's really frustrating.

2. bebeanzew

bebeanzew New Member

Stuck on the Warrior Chapter 8 Puzzle thing...

3. vayrun100

vayrun100 New Member

Hmmm.... I'm using the warrior girl and am up to a part in the desert place where its like Metal Gear Solid (Stealth) but with a whole bunch of bald people. I try to get past but always get stuck on the last bald guy. When i talk to the lady and the worker dude a picture of a totem pole comes up! Am I in the right place or is this some sort of impassable area.
    Please Help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

EDIT:nevermind guys, somebody already answered this question (slaps self) Sorry

4. aghagh

aghagh Member

Thank you~~~

5. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

you go talk to some monk, that holds a lollipop.

6. azzaboy

azzaboy Active Member

Can somebody tell me when your at the tree thing where you have to put 3 sentences in the correct order how many are there / what order like i have 5 all diff sizes for me its 4,3,1 5 biggest sentence 3 middle and 1 smallest and that got me a chest is there a second order that gets me further in the game
    1st ends with this
    well not exactly this |_t.but the line at start is smaller
    2nd sentance ends with somthing like this ot. but the t& dot is higher than the o
    the last one is the tiny sentance ends with c
    T
    |_
    But all of them are tuching at the bottem.
    i try to write in korean
    1st ends with 나. 2nd ends with well cant find that on google traance
    final ends with well cant find that either. :( :( :( :( :(

7. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

Why don't you try doing like, 123.124.125, etc, trial and error seems to work.

8. azzaboy

azzaboy Active Member

Becouse the order they pop up when you talk to the stupid tree changes all the time. one second the tiny sentance is at the top then middle then bottem then the one below the top it always changes.
    Post Merge: [time]1272291243[/time]
    oh ye i started of doin that befor i noticed they change each time they are on the screen
    Post Merge: [time]1272293931[/time]
    Im goin to uplaod tree keyword guide to megaupload soon.

9. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Ok, I can't procceed, I just started and I just finished the first Turorial Mission/Level/Stage/Thingy and I'm back in that Town Thingy. What do I need to do now?

10. SushiSushi2

SushiSushi2 Member

I'm in Chapter 5 in the Totem mission.. after i put all the jewels what do i do now? damn if i knew korean.. Please help T.T im stuck at this chapter for 2 days T.T
    -Did u notice? The theif get all the fun missions with the bosses while the warrior is making stupid missions with barely no bosses..-

11. Pandoala

Pandoala Member

I'm stuck in Chapter 5, I followed Manji and got the Nut Item at the fading portal at the unknown location of Ludi lookalike... Anyone tell me how to continue this chapter??

12. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

Use the nut item on the portal below Manji.

13. Pandoala

Pandoala Member

Thank you, now I found a new problem; I got into the start of Chapter 6, I left Manji and the archergirl alone at ludibrium building. Then I got myself the other bandit girl from KC with me. When I got back to the ludibrium building, they were gone! And now I went to ellinia and notice the ludibrium ppl, but I cannot enter the portal at the Old Grendels house... What should I do next? T.T

14. SushiSushi2

SushiSushi2 Member

Ima ask this again cause it seem none noticed it..
    I'm in Chapter 5 in the Totem mission.. after i put all the jewels what do i do now? damn if i knew korean.. Please help T.T im stuck at this chapter for 2 days T.T
    -Did u notice? The theif get all the fun missions with the bosses while the warrior is making stupid missions with barely no bosses..-
    I know some people here passed chapter 5 so please help me T.T

15. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

I'm stuck on chapter 10, I defeated ergoth and got the warrior princess back, and the gate that looks like papulatus' room just closed, now I dont know what to do.

EDIT: Nvm I found out, but now Im stuck on not knowing how to open the golden door, because its the only way out and nothing seems to work, the toy soldier beside it is saying something but hes not letting me open the door, how do i get out?

EDIT 2: NVM xD

16. roxsmysoxs

roxsmysoxs New Member

@crystalicice
    I'm also stuck trying to open the red door with the golden rim around it. ;-;, I have no idea how to get out.

17. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

I actually need help now at the start of chapter 7 for the warrior. Anyone?

18. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

are you at like the ending? cuz all i did was use that red gem on the gate that looks like papulatus' entrance

19. roxsmysoxs

roxsmysoxs New Member

@crystalicice
    Ohh,, Is that what you were suppose to do? D: I went back to the soldier guy. ;-;

20. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

yea xD that's what i did too, after you do that the game ends and you start another story with a character of your choice

Im currently playing mage so if you need help on mage then I could help you a bit