1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStory DS Cheat

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kira9340, Apr 28, 2010.

1. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

Yes, all of them work. Well, I'm acekard 2i just to tell you.

2. kira9340

kira9340 Well-Known Member

can u make a file and send it to me? i cant get them to work and i'm a game freak

3. tonyfeng12

tonyfeng12 New Member

If you're a game freak, you don't need cheats. I just recently finished grinding the wizard to level 99 :D

4. kira9340

well dont u want to know about all the equipment and skills the charcters hav? hav u ever wondered that? and ya I'm almost dont the game i just need to do mage chapter 10 and i'm done all the charcters

5. reytay

reytay Member

chill kira he was just replying jour answer

6. starwars95

starwars95 New Member

I'm using an emulator called Edge or edgie and I don't know how to generate the cheats. I can switch to ttds if needed. can somebody heldp me?

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

If you want cheats for this game,
    you can download it here

8. kira9340

i'm just saying dont u want to know wat is beyond ur charcter. like u hav to know wat skills there is and other stuff

9. tomenluc

tomenluc New Member

over Maplestory again,

which menu on your r4 card do you guys use, because you can't play maplestory with the normal r4 menu and with the menu I use, I can't cheat...

please respond me fast....

10. kira9340

i got that fixed with my r4. i didn't hav tho change a thing. bleh. I'm done maple nows. took time cause i stopped playing it for 2 month. everything works perfectly. try downloading the new cheat files and check if that works. or u hav to add in the cheats manually