1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStory DS - Anti Piracy + English Translation Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Feeiix

Feeiix Active Member

There's hope for all M3 users, M3-team just said they know now what's the problem, just look (my topic :p)!

2. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

It works on M3 DS real with Sakura, but I don't know about the M3i Zero. I'd expect it would work.

3. innergamemaster

innergamemaster Well-Known Member

is the whole game English
    because I downloaded the "MapleStory DS English + AP Pre-Patched" and only the menus are English the dialogue is still Korean..plz help would like to understand the game more

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

The translation was canceled while it was still incomplete. It will never be complete. You have what is there and nothing more.

5. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

hopefully maplestory ds will come out in US sometime this year or the next

6. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Sorry but they never planned to release it in US ;D

7. kenny6457

then why the fuck did they make it in other countries

8. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Because they assumed they would make more money by releasing it in Korea then in the US?

Plus tons of games get released in one country, and not others.

Tales games for instance.

9. kenny6457

true but they should really make a us ver or a FULL translation or ppl can beg the crap ouuta nexon to make one for ds

10. unqiueninja

Nowadays people really can't keep their promises, only a few of them did like the toi english patch, the rest like this game maplestory ds were supposed to be completed but they gave up .....

11. kenny6457

er new maplestory translation team could be made?

12. unqiueninja

....this you will have to check for yourself ;D As far as i know, only 10% of the translation team made it.

13. blinkgirlgirl

blinkgirlgirl Active Member

i really wanted to play this game. But well at least the menus are in english... sign.. hope they should realli consider releasing US ver. of this game cos they should know there are tons & tons of Maple story fans who are NOT KOREAN.

14. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

since it's cancelled, atleast someone could just make a rough translation with an online translator or something xD (hey, better than nothing)

15. unqiueninja

Really? why not you do it then >:D

16. deank27

deank27 Well-Known Member

heck i would if i know how to do those, and you don't need to make a save file with the emulator with wood r4 v1.10.

17. NiGHtsBeta09

NiGHtsBeta09 New Member

Can someone help me? I have an M3 Sakura and M3 Real in the latest versions, and the English/AP Patch works great! I have one problem though. I'm on Warrior Chapter5 or 6, where you find the letter for Maya, I think? I got through the secret passage and get to the trashcan, but every time I check it, the game freezes up. I've run through that passage and trained a few levels 3 times already, and don't want to have to keep doing it. Can anyone tell me how I can fix this?

Thank you in advance~

18. Feeiix

Feeiix Active Member

M3 just has some problems but they're just working on it: M3i Forum

19. borderiine

borderiine New Member

I have no idea what I'm doing here.
    I download'd the presaved file, as well as the English+AP rom.
    I'm just messing around with the savetype here, Flash seems to be the only one that works, but as soon as I'm done selecting my character/etc, it goes 'Save file is corrupt' and blows up on me.

20. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

I have it on that, and I'm a level 21 warrior, chapter 5. Stuck as where to go, but yes, it works!!