1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStory DS - Anti Piracy + English Translation Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Lisaisyummi

Lisaisyummi New Member

Im using an R4, sorry! I put in the pre saved file from above with the ROM '4852' anything else you need to know?

2. Koolcakes33

Koolcakes33 New Member

OK PLEASE I NEED HELP!!!!!

Ok, so I am using no$gba, when i download the english translated/ ap prepatched one, i get the yeti, so then i patch it with a save data, and it gets corrup! I first pick the patch, the english translated/ap pre patched rom of ms, and pick the same folder. AND IT's STILL COMMING OUT CORRUPT! Please somebody help me, much appreciated

3. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

Just get the lastest No$zoomer and download the prepatched file it worked like a charm for me.

4. iHorang2

iHorang2 Member

Using a Original R4, with wood 1.8 and freezes at the thief story right where the explosion happens while riding the thingy in kerning city subway. What to do?

5. krayziekillaz

krayziekillaz New Member

does maplestory ds patched up and using sav data from no$gba 2.6a converted work on m3 ds real? i have a 1 gb kingston micro sd card, and a m3ds real?
    Post Merge: [time]1276038970[/time]
    are you sure?????????
    Post Merge: [time]1276039467[/time]
    OMG IT WORKS TY!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN DELE ALL MY POSTS!!!!

6. sheldenv12

sheldenv12 New Member

Too get all r4 clones working get wood r4 for CLONES. Then get the pre ap patch and english translation rom. also get the sav file they have. name it to
    4852 - MapleStory DS (K)(iND).nds.sav (yes it needs to have the .nds.sav and will still be save file) After all that it should work fine :) The ds rom's name should be 4852 - MapleStory DS (K)(iND) as in a .nds file

7. fantasyeight2222

fantasyeight2222 Active Member

i am still getting freezing .I am using a m3 real,and as soon as i hit the screen with the first battle it freezes?

8. puggnish

puggnish Member

HOLLLLYY CRAPPPP THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Edit: Now I get the black screen when I click the save file. I'm using the Pre-patched English AP rom.

9. Yohko86

Yohko86 Member

I really hope that there will be a proper AP fix available for M3 Real/M3i Zero flashcarts soon...

10. Robis2

Robis2 Member

R4 Ultra works with patched version. Need to swich off soft reset on 1.55 firmware

11. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

it says on my r4 sdhc ver 1.18 that data load failed
    oh yea this is the one that is supposed to have ap fix and english trans

12. puggnish

puggnish Member

People aren't gonna reply so fast, it might take like a day for a reply or like 4 hours,
    so don't expect a reply right away. Back on topic, I've had this problem, and I don't remember how to fix it.

13. ricky56

ricky56 New Member

I've tried everything for my r4 but it won't work for some reason... can someone give me a detailed instruction if you actually got it to work for your r4? I think i missed something on this thread so that would really help

14. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Well, I have the best solution out there for you:
    USE YOUR EYES!

15. sabregod

sabregod Member

Hello!

Is the File "MapleStory DS English + AP Pre-Patched ROMs (These are English!)" patched with 0.02b

Thanks

16. ricky56

ricky56 New Member

OMG THANK YOU! NOW THAT I HAVE READ YOUR REPLY I GOT TO PLAY THE GAME. THANK YOU. YOU SHOULD BE A TEACHER WITH SUCH GREAT INSIGHT

17. Excaliber1

Excaliber1 Member

hello ive been tryin to get maple to work on my ds but failed... :'(

EDIT: ok now i know i have a r4 sdhc :'( sigh
    but ive downloaded wood r4 1.05 for r4 clones and have tried maple ds

EDIT: sigh i tried r4 sdhc kernel 1.34 + ys menu as a secondary os menu
    somehow after i deleted wood r4 for clones and then copied it back maple does work...
    i can go all the way to the signature screen. when i choose one of them both screens goes black although the music is on

ive been reading through posts EVERYWHERE and was wondering if maple worked on pandora.nds? ive tried it and TTMENU.SYS error comes up..
    in ysmenu the same thing as wood r4 happens i.e black screen + muisc

EDIT: just read posts elsewhere that maple works on r4 pandora
    is there anyone who can help me get pandora to work? TTMENU.SYS error keeps popping up :(
    COULD somebody PLZ help me? its been 3 weeks now :'(

18. fvixcgft2

fvixcgft2 Member

How come wen on NO$GBA 2.6 it says save data is corrupt and restarts?

19. jwgzhaopizz

jwgzhaopizz Member

can someone plz post a megaupload link to XXXX - MapleStory DS (English/Anti Piracy Patched)

20. DeathHound96

DeathHound96 New Member

when i try to boot up the game on my r4 it goes like "data loading failed!"

i dont know how to fix this so please help. im using the pre patched ne in english, the last download link in the first post.