1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStory DS - Anti Piracy + English Translation Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 24, 2010.

1. puggnish

puggnish Member

Hey, I read the post about the, "SAV loading failed" or something, and I still have that problem. It's because even though I know what Wood R4 is, I have a R4 SDHC clone. I have YSmenu, and I still get the message.

2. khngaroo

khngaroo New Member

Just wondering if anyone had managed to get MapleStory DS working on NSD using Supercard Lite with SuperKey? If yes, able to advise on how to get it to work? Many thanks in advanced...

3. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

So it doesn't work with the Patch?

4. khngaroo

khngaroo New Member

Nope it doesn't, just two black screens.. ~.~

5. riceball7852

riceball7852 Member

I'm using a original R4 flashcart andit sayu in the beginning, "Sved Data Corrupted".
    May someone please help me?

6. puggnish

puggnish Member

I really want to lay this so can anyone reply to me why I'm getting this?

7. krayziekillaz

krayziekillaz New Member

hey i think i patched my maplestory ds rom cuz it said ok when i patched it, then i made a save file on no$gba and coverted it to .0 for m3 ds real cuz i use it but when i play it when i press start i freeze, and for chapter 1 for warrior when im at perion and i go to the bottom left portal and that girl talks to me, after 4 chats it freezes?

8. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

To all original R4 (R4DS) users:

USE WOOD R4!

9. cybersasuke

cybersasuke Member

Lol, I didn't use Wood R4 and mine still worked with YSmenu. (Not to encourage other people to use YSmenu.)

10. puggnish

puggnish Member

No one is replying to me.. CAN SOMEBODY REPLY TO ME?!?!?

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

What do you want?

12. yoshi2889

USE WOOD R4 TO PLAY YOUR GAMES GODDAMNIT

If you do that it will solve much problems.

13. Chaellexe

Chaellexe Active Member

BTW it works on R4 SDHC
    just tried it for my self

14. krayziekillaz

krayziekillaz New Member

CAN SOME1 HELP DOES MAPLESTORY DS WORK ON M3 DS REAL PATCHED?!?!? REPLY PLEASE!!!! AND IF IT DOESNT THEN THAT SUCKS!

15. Veggies

Veggies New Member

Delete this post please.

16. fantasyeight2222

fantasyeight2222 Active Member

hI,
    Can someone please post the ap patch and english translation >I know its posted for the media fire but i am looking for the mega upload link.thanks.

17. rockonguy

rockonguy Member

You should download the 1.34 firmware for SDHC, it also contains a file called R4 Pandora.
    Run your card, then run Pandora, youll get another menu. in that menu you select the patched(and translated) rom, and it will run fine. (If you use the premade savefile, itll work, i dunno if you run it without the premade save) Did that help?

18. yummyhacker

yummyhacker New Member

Hi, im using that MapleStory DS English + AP Pre-Patched ROM that was on the first post on my N5 and it says Data Loading Failed. So i use a Wood R4 made for clones and it gets me one step closer, it says Initializing save data. Please wait. I wait and it just goes white and comes back the same message. Any help would be great.

19. yoshi2889

Eeehm....for Wood R4 you don't need a patched ROM.

Patch the rom with the English translation and then run it...should work fine.

20. davexnet

davexnet New Member

it works on the latest m3 sakura firmware, but it'll freeze sometimes when you go into the in-game menu (kind of like heartgold/soulsilver)