1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MapleStory DS - Anti Piracy + English Translation Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Apr 24, 2010.

1. powerloyld

powerloyld Member

Re: MapleStory DS - Anti Piracy Thread

O-o when using the patch on a clean .nds file it'll say ##ms . that's the speed at which it patched so if it gives you a 00 ms it means it was instant patched because it didn't need to be patched. XD

2. thenoob11

thenoob11 Member

Um, that's not what it looks like for me. It seems like it did not even patch because I play the game and get the random freezing.

So, may I request someone to upload a patched .nds file for me and possibly some other people that might go through this problem?

3. 19900606

19900606 Member

Lmfao. i finally got to the part where i select character. Then bam, tetied! lmfao at least i saw warrior hold up his sword -_-

4. leejunyeop

leejunyeop Member

Was there launching of latest one on yesterday?

5. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

Keikoes. No need for patch because Wood R4 v1.06 is out and it fixed it.

6. Nirraic

Nirraic Member

hey is there a patch that works with the R4 firmware 1.18, i have read the all the other posts and i don't want to change my firmware to the wood firmware, has Rudolf released a AP patch yet?

7. Paralys

Paralys Member

Replying late on this one because I hadn't gotten around to playing it. While playing without the patch I was unable to even proceed past the character creation screen. However, a tip for you CycloDS Evolution owners. I downloaded the prepatched copy and Kiekoes' save and all is well. However, if you're like me and want to play a thief, then all you have to do is start a game in the second slot as a theif, quick save, then go back out to the menu and delete Bazu. Now you've got your thief and the other slot freed up.

CycloDS Evolution running vB.0 firmware

Been playing over an hour now and not a single freeze/glitch/problem. Level 12 on the second chapter with over 3k gold. Thanks for the fix guys. :D

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Not everyone uses Wood R4.

9. totallydood

totallydood Guest

O-O

10. cv121

cv121 Member

Hello, I'm new to the whole patching thing. But I was testing around using the save file I downloaded and I used the No$Gba and I used it to create a new character (thief). Saved a file then used the Shunyweb SavConverter. Once that happens it freezes every 5 minutes and gives the "Black Screen of Death" and pretty much repeats itself when I reopen the game. I am using Edge and the latest version, 1.10. Thank you for any help that you give.

11. 19900606

19900606 Member

how does wood r4 1.6 fix it? i got it but it still aint working. I fianlly can get to the character selection before AP comes in -_-. I used a premade save. I did it with both a patch and non patched version of the game

12. thenoob11

thenoob11 Member

Haha, that's what I am getting also, but instead, I am using a Acekard 2i with AKAIO firmware.

13. Boe007

Boe007 New Member

does this work 2 for WOOD r4 ??

EDIT: srry didn't see so many people already talking about it, this post dump so it can be deleted

14. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Oh My F**king God. Do people ever read the First Post? It has Pre-Patched ROMS which don't freezes every 2 minutes.

15. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

In other words:

Read the first post

I'm starting to get pissed now.

People... Why don't they get it one time...

16. totallydood

totallydood Guest

All we need now is an English patch. since there are NO PLANS for a North American or European release

17. 19900606

19900606 Member

lol no one responds to our R4 questions

18. thenoob11

thenoob11 Member

Uh, I did use a pre-patched rom and it still freezes every 2 minutes. Is it just the SD card or something?

19. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

No it's the R4. Buy another flashcard (Acekard2i or CycloDS) or use an Emulator....

20. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Kiekoes add in the first post that R4 users only need to use latest Wood R4 and clean rom.