1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Man in Japan marries video game character

Discussion in 'General News' started by smashbrosmk, Nov 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tezuka101

Tezuka101 Active Member

Well there are plenty of eroge out already which allows you to use uhh..."Object Recognition" and "Physical Add-Ons" to help the experience of being with a girl in the game.

It's funny, this is the first piece of knowledge I literally ran into when I started browsing .jp sites (fluent in Japanese). Ironically I hate eroge. :X

2. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

mmm........... Try getting a bigger girl with the DSi XL

3. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

What happens if he left her? Does he need to pay for the copywrited rights to the characters creator?

4. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

That's seem pretty odd, I'm getting a little... Deja, but what am I thinking...? Besides, he can replace his DS/DSL/DSi, but never replace his game. Bigger screen... Well, it's felt the same, but... Maybe one day he'll put her into PC anyways.

Maybe one of those day later if he ever felt bored playing his wife(game), he could've leave her and so. XD But that when the game has limit. Meaning that such as fictional character like Nene, she only can talks love and some stuff, that's all, you can't have sex, having baby, etc. I swear he'll regret it one day... > <;

5. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

You got a point there, buddy...
    Best to think of getting a real girlfriend... or get a real hobby... not playing videogames... And does he have a job?

6. JupiterJiveGuitarist

JupiterJiveGuitarist Active Member

I call dibs on Lara Croft.

7. phscarface

Hahahah...hey ssshhhh...
    Don't let his wife hear that!

8. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

... Roll volnutt is mine...

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

Except her name is Roll Caskett. Volnutt is Megaman's last name.

10. redoperator

oh oops, roll caskett or rinoa is mine

11. phscarface

he should meet a nice girl as Lara Croft(T. Raider), Claire Redfield(RE2-CV), Jill Valentine(RE1-3), Yuna(FF X), Lucy (F. Tail).
    And date one of 'em.

12. the king 246

the king 246 Member

ohk this is weird i gotta show my friend this. ifeel really sorry for his family god they must want to get rid of him. i wonder how sex happens probably killed his ds with the intense action

13. phscarface

sex is through a usb connection, the king 246

14. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Ouch...! That would surely hurt :eek:

15. TAYLOR2O

TAYLOR2O Well-Known Member

What a nerd!

16. redoperator

I prefer fire wire, although its a bit faster, you can push alot of stuff into those ports >.<

17. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

We Should lock this thread... Even although im not a mod... but this is a bit spammy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.