1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Male rape (by a woman or women of course), is it an actual crime?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Dementis

Dementis Member

Fun trivia:

In Sweden about 100 years ago, if a man raped his wife in the bed, it was considered the mans right and therefore legal, interesting, huh?

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Your beer & intoxicated excuses are getting pretty old CJ, I suggest you either get help managing your drinking habit & getting all aggro, if you truly are saying the truth, otherwise, if you're just giving false excuses, do shape up.

@Dementis: That belief still rings true today, especially in countries whose attitude towards women is still lodged in the dark ages, like in China or India where even arranged or forced marriage is still practiced.

3. DevilDinah

DevilDinah Well-Known Member

well, they are married, so it's technically legal. that would be put under family problem instead of rape i think...

4. Macman

Macman New Member

What is more plausible is non-consensual rape. A guy is drunk and is taken advantage of by another woman. The woman may not be ugly or fat just rather flirtatious a tad drunk but enough to be conscious of their actions. But if the women is not attractive to the male once they realise what has happened or annoyed that their virginity or something was stripped away from them, they could call rape. But unfortunately due to stupid juries these day's either the male victim could be prosecuted for rape if the girl cries rape or the clever prosecutor convinces that the jury that the victim enjoyed the experience, I mean in a sense that they didn't resist just let it happened as they wanted it or that the rape was consensual and they guy is just making it all up. Either way the stupid feminist rights groups, who you've metaphorically raped just because you possess a penis, would pounce all over it and in the media portray the male as the criminal.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That is called marrital rape & in some countries it is punishable by law. It gets penalized especially if the man beats up the woman, referred to as a battered wife, or threaten her with shit like he'll kill her or the kids if he didn't get what he wants.

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

My parents have found out about my drinking and let's say i'm not aloud out as long, I think it's called a Curfue? Anyways i can't get any... :'( I guess this is the only way to get over my habit V_V
    Well back on topic-
    Every living thing deserves to do whatever it wants as long as it doesn't harm the life of the others if it isn't for food of an animal rightously in their food chain... So they shouldn't rape regardless, it's unfair of the birthright of the victim.

7. Deathbreak911

Deathbreak911 Well-Known Member

Rape within marriage isn't as uncommon as some people may think... For those of you who are having troubles thinking of this one, think about all of the really bad off couples who are married but on the verge of divorce or something... Personally I know someone who's father raped her mother in order to keep the child or something of that nature (I'm not sure on details, all I know is that rape within marriage is an actual problem that no one seems to notice)

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

That's because people still think that once a couple gets married, they're each others' properties, actually it's just husband owning his wife most of the time. So alot of people don't care even if they can clearly here their next-door neighbor married couple screaming & shouting all night long whilst hearing the clanging & crashing of other unrecognizable sounds saying to theirselves, I'm not a part of their life & it's their own problems to deal with. Then it's too late, the next thing you know the wife gets psychologically destroyed, or worse his husband kills her.

9. khaislash

khaislash Well-Known Member

Heard of a Women's Charter in certain countries but never heard a thing about Men's Charter ???.The law is always propagandous when its between Men and Women.Woman raping a Man is unheard of as the Man could easily escape the rape with force unless the Man enjoys it of course which turns to seduction not rape.If you're referring to a masculine woman raping a skinny man its another story :)

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Or as I have given as an example earlier, A man drugged, then tied down into a bed (or other similar device), gagged & then raped by a woman. Don't close off your minds to the possibilities, women are people too after all & given the circumstance, they can be as nasty & dirty as a man can be. I'm not being disrespectful, vulgar or biased here & the age old image of an "innocent damsel in distress" is no more, women can kickass too if they were motivated enough.

11. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This is not a discussion about racial terms and they're appropriateness.
    Littlekid is a tool for always derailing debates but you really shouldn't feed him, just ignore his posts, now continue on-topic and click that "new topic" button for the other discussion.

Thanks.

12. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Sorry about that seph, it's just you're presenting an issue most people don't even know exists & doing your best to inform then once in a while some guy thinks otherwise & jokes about it. And it's even stated on the board's rules that if you can't add anything constructive to a debate topic, don't post at all.

Back on topic, I'm sure you guys have heard of the crime, date rape right? For a man raping a woman, date rape only has one motive: sexual ratification, but for a woman date raping a man could have more external reasons. As I stated above revenge can be one reason, as well as public humiliation & blemishing a man's reputation.

Forcing a marriage could also be a reason. I don't know if you guys have heard of such an idea but there were cases here involving men raping a woman they have a serious standing relationship with, just because the woman fears settlement or commitment. The man may have been "forced" to rape his fiance because the later doesn't want to get "officially" married. The rape scenario then presented is based on love, not lust.

For a woman raping a man may also be based on the same reason, a guy fearing commitment. The woman can then be forced to rape his man & use the rape incident (or the forth-coming child due to pregnancy) as a blackmailing tool to blackmail his man to commit to marriage. Sometimes women crying wolf, or in this case calling rape, is enough (with or without there any actual rape incident occuring) to force a man into marriage, we call that here as pikot (pee-koht), or Shotgun marriage, because most often the woman's parents also back, support & are involved in forcing the man into marriage.

13. rayquaza634

rayquaza634 New Member

Man Rape..... Yes it's a crime
    Would the man make a fuss? Probably not

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Why was this thread ever made? If it is something that brings unnecessary harm then it's a crime in most countries...

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

To discuss an issue most people don't necessarily know of or are un-aware of, in an open-minded & intelligent manner.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Well it is an actual crime

17. atmizi69

atmizi69 Well-Known Member

A man virgin getting raped wouldn't complain as much as a girl getting raped. I think a man doesn't care much about getting raped by a women just because maybe it's a fantasy thing for them. Although a man raping a man would be the worst nightmare :D

18. Cahos Rahne Veloza

What if the "man" was a homosexual? Do you think he'd appreciate being raped by women?

Or, as CJ's most common retort,

What if the woman was absolutely fugly, would you revel the moment as a fantasy comming to fruition?

Another,

Say the woman drugged you, would you remember the incident until later when she uses photos &/or videos of the incident to blackmail or ruin your reputation?

As I said, the act of raping an individual or group of individuals doesn't just envolve sexual satisfaction, there always is an underlying motive or reason that forces an individual or group of individuals to commit rape.

19. atmizi69

atmizi69 Well-Known Member

again, you don't see a lot of female rapists now, do you?

either way rape is still a crime in my opinion even if a female does it....remember the hot teacher pedo chick that seduced her underage student? i think she was sentenced to jail...so it is a crime.

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I actually said that? Lol, that was kinda mean of me XD