1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Mac or PC?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Born2killx, Feb 4, 2008.

?

Mac or PC?

1. Mac (Apple Computer)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. PC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rekal188

Rekal188 Well-Known Member

PC with Xp Vista suxs

2. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

PC only because I'm too lazy to figure out how to use a mac.

3. personguy

personguy New Member

4. BioWarfare

BioWarfare Active Member

The PC because it is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much more versatile and is compatible with so many more programs. Plus most programs are made to be run on Vista.

5. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

vista sucks, Xp is better, i'll have to wait for windows 7 to come out before i do some testing with games from 1992 to 2009, (stellar 7 to the new splintercell)

6. hi1116

hi1116 Well-Known Member

pc because mac has like no good games

7. Skyarkell

Skyarkell New Member

Well, I got a macbook about 8 months ago. Its not as bad as some make it out to be. Partitions can be made to have games, even if they don't run as good as a desktop. My Mac was a present and I'm quite satisfied with it and each one has pros and cons.

8. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

Personally I've never had a MAC but I've been on other peoples and I've got a PC and I think PC'S are much better as they are more compact, faster you can put them on your lp and carry them around rathher than straining your neck to see the screen. So if I had the choice, PC and I see in the poll lots of people agree as I voted PC in the poll (Obviously!).

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you are talking about laptops VS desktops, not PC vs Mac. Both PCs and Macs are available in either form factor.

10. Amelia Leeming

Amelia Leeming Well-Known Member

Oh sorry I see what you meen, just ignore that post then!

11. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

... i say PC, MAC has that royalty tax on it

12. xkintarux

xkintarux Member

i like pc better than mac but it dosent matter to me but just dont fall for the mac dont get viruses thing cuz they can and they do.

13. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I choose PC, the programs are MUCH better and a MAC is nothing they say... YOU NEED A SPECIAL SITE TO DOWNLOAD PROGRAMS FOR A MAC!

14. p_wba

p_wba Well-Known Member

why?

15. ir4

ir4 Well-Known Member

pc but i feel sorry for Steve jobs idea if seen there movie "pirates of silicon valley" you'll understand

16. briot12

briot12 Member

In my old school, they had Macs. It pissed me off, the word processor was Pages and I couldn't use that file format at home. They weren't compatible with most software and they are like 2x more expensive than PCs. They were better off with Linux.

17. r1motochick

r1motochick Well-Known Member

MACS-- unless you want viruses.

18. Loonylion

mac has virii as well.

19. r1motochick

r1motochick Well-Known Member

It is rare....unlike PCs.

20. Loonylion

It's uncommon, I wouldnt say rare. Ignorance is a much bigger problem for macs than windows; A lot of mac owners think that macs are immune to virii, and thats why they fall victim in most cases.