1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (U) | Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by meganova, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Yea...it felt like love was forced due to fear of death xD maybe the thought of dying fast-forwarded their feelings ::)

2. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Well the game plot is still good but its really, really resumed.

The weeding between both of then is also a bit rushed in the original game, but it does make a lot more sense.

The game is surely a good action RPG but... guess I will stay with the original SNES version. Plotwise at least.

I am stuck in the tank boss D:

3. AnimeLovee

AnimeLovee Well-Known Member

The game is pretty good, but i reckon it be better if it still had the turn based battle system.

4. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Make the tank fire rockets at the door for 3 times. Grab the bomb and throw it at the tank ;D
    Post Merge: [time]1287285203[/time]
    I am stuck at the tower 3rd puzzle =.=

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Finished the game!

6. unqiueninja

Lol, same here ;D

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

God that was too short, wasn't it?

8. Arron_zero

I'm stuck at the final boss <_<
    Post Merge: [time]1287311531[/time]
    Wee I just finished the game. I'm wondering, is there an alternate ending for finishing the game in NG+? If there is, has anyone seen it? Kinda lazy to play through it again =P

9. M.AzaryPika3172

M.AzaryPika3172 Well-Known Member

Wow! Congratulations! ;D
    How about makes Walkthrough for this games! ;)

10. gadifer

gadifer Well-Known Member

I've finished the SNES game atleast 2 times.

Will the experience help me on the DS version?

11. unqiueninja

Use time stop and hit 3 combo times ;D

12. Arron_zero

Playing through it a second time now. Currently at snow mist mountain or whatever it's called. We need another game like this xD I like it, it's kinda like a mix of zelda and YS =P

13. gadifer

Great game, worst voice over ever, even worse than suikoden terakris.

14. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You have no taste if you think this voice over was worth than that flaming pile. The voice over in this game is freaking gold next to Suikoden Tiersadgasdg.

15. gadifer

freaking gold? seriously dude. I would have preffered if the voice actors/actresses from suikoden("minus the hyper chipmunk mode") did the lufia than this...this....trace("this crap");

or they could atleast hire the ones who did pokemon(Valkyrie profile english, sands of destruction) or those who did yugi oh from funimation, at least that was tolerable.

Why oh why square enix voice directors, you did a great job on FF4 and you failed at this?!?

16. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I'm not saying the voice over was good, I'm just saying it is for sure better than Suikoden. I could only play about two hours of Suikoden, half of the reason being ALL of the voice acting, though the super hyper main character didn't help.

Voice acting is just hard to do well on the DS apparently as we have been shown quite a few times. I barely play with my sound on half the time though, so no big deal for me really. I try when it's a game with voice acting, but I just tend to forget.