1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (U) Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Oct 13, 2010.

1. CamulaHikari

CamulaHikari Member

People report differently on 1.8.0
    For my friend it worked, and for someone else it didn't

For anyone who cares, I made an undub with the Venom version and it worked so far on my Acekard with AKAIO 1.8.0 / 1.7.1
    Have played for about half an hour and no freezes yet.

http://rapidshare.com/files/425391279/LUFIA.nds

Need more feedback x3

2. blazekz

blazekz Member

I can't seem to get any versions working on my R4 Ultra... :'(
    I've tried a clean rom, VENOM's version and the patched version already and all of them always freeze on the white screen before the game even starts.
    I don't know how to put AKAIO or ysmenu on (if you can use it on the r4 Ultra), can anyone please help?
    Is there any way for it to work or should I just give up/wait for a miracle patch to come out that works on my r4?

3. Pi.Face.can.flick

Pi.Face.can.flick Active Member

Man!!!! Sounds looks dum! On my EDGE

4. Amplifier19

Amplifier19 Well-Known Member

Is there a reason why mine says its password protected???

5. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

If it has a password to extract most likely the password is: romulation

6. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If the person had looked directly below the download link, they would have seen the password and that it is romulation.

Silly people, reading comprehension is important.

7. Mishy

Mishy Well-Known Member

Basically. Too bad some people lack the skill to pay attention.

8. sabregod

sabregod Member

Is the Patched ROM working on AKAIO 1.8? It only said 1.7.1

9. LuckyTrouble77

The clean should work on AKAIO 1.8.0. You may need to enable the Anti-AP option though to play it. People seem to neglect this, thus some games still don't work for them.

10. sabregod

sabregod Member

^

So what do you recommend?

Patched ROM or Clean ROM w/ AAP on?

11. LuckyTrouble77

Clean ROM w/ AAP on if it works for you. If not, downloading and applying the patch takes all of three seconds.

12. sabregod

sabregod Member

Isn't the patched Rom available on the 1st page?

13. LuckyTrouble77

Yes, but if you already have the clean ROM, there is no real point in taking the time to download a patched one when doing it yourself is as simple as can be.

14. sabregod

sabregod Member

So the Patched ROM will work flawlessly on AKAIO 1.8 without AAP on; while the Clean ROM won't fully work on AKAIO 1.8 w/ AAP on. I think the patched ROM is the best since I don't have the game yet. What's Hex-edited ROM btw?

15. LuckyTrouble77

No, the game should work flawlessly on AKAIO 1.8.0 with the AAP on. I just don't have a 100% report because not everybody has figured out that it needs to be turned on. People don't like to read the change log.

16. teheezin

teheezin Guest

Non of em is working on the latest YSMenu 6.32?

17. AdfroMan

AdfroMan Member

The clean rom works perfectly on my CycloDS v1.59, I've got nearly 8 hours of play and haven't had a single freeze.

18. Saimuraix

Saimuraix Member

yo! lucky i found a good ysmenu for both of us :) anyway if u are a R4 ULTRA SDHC USER then go to this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuJ4eINEv0. read the DESCRIPTION and download the R4Uys, then do exactly as it said. extract everything and put it into ur SD card (DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING!) after that look down to Number 4 and down the YSmenu.ini and replace the other one. once u done with that u good to go! and Yes with this u can play Lufia Curse of the sinistral, i tested my self ^^

19. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

The (J) game is fixed in exinfo and infolib - it's just a question of using the same hex and offset's with the encrypted gameID , and find the offset's of where the (J) and (U) diffrences are....

20. Serafimy

Serafimy New Member

Using M3i zero, and all undubbed/cracked versions not worked for me. (not even tried english cracked version...dub is killing my ears)
    So i HEXed Estoplis clear rom, HEXed Lufia, changed sound folder from one to other (u need to rename sound.sdat in process, u'll see why u should) and suddenly freezes stopped.