1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lufia: Curse of the Sinistrals (U) Anti Piracy Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by LuckyTrouble77, Oct 13, 2010.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

error=-4 is an internal firmware error, it isn't an AP error. A patch for the AP won't fix the fact that the firmware just can't play the game. Compatibility error means it's a firmware issue which can only be solved through updated firmware.

Basically, ya better hope Pong and Retro decide to fix this one.

2. Dragoonzero

Dragoonzero Well-Known Member

Well damn,so now is wait and hope for the better

3. Arcwolf09

Arcwolf09 Guest

The Venom versions works Perfect on No$zoomer. Check http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=48268.msg1097279#msg1097279 for complete NO$zoomer package.

4. dorkdude2

dorkdude2 Member

patched ROM wont even load on Desmume

5. LuckyTrouble77

Use the clean ROM. It should work fine.

6. Have been using the Hex Edited Rom on Clycods vb4 for about 2 hours(single sitting) no freezes yet.

7. codered56

codered56 New Member

i got a white screen on no$gba 2.6a used the venom file and the patched rom both don't work

8. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Delete the NOZ program - false possitive my avast anti virus don't detect it

+ try this trick with no$gba though no$zommer

9. musterhahn

musterhahn New Member

I tried the patched (non hexed) Version with my M3 Real with latest Sakura ....uhm.... 1.49 I think
    And it worked for over 2h without freeze. So the Patch seems to work for M3 Real.

10. romsrule99

romsrule99 Well-Known Member

update your first post. lufia works on 1.14.2

11. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

^
    He is talking about WoodR4

I need to confirm if its the patched or the clean though.

12. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

Last query. Does this flawlessly work on AKAIO 1.7.1? :D

13. LuckyTrouble77

Thanks, I'll go ahead and put that up there.
    The game should work clean now on Wood R4. No patch required, though it shouldn't matter if you're already using a patched ROM.

As long as you use the patched ROM, hex edited ROM, or VENOM dump, the game should work fine.

I'll go ahead and add that..

14. gladius07

gladius07 New Member

does it worked on ttds? i downloaded the patched rom but i still got and error.. can somebody help me with this

15. tarotmaniac

tarotmaniac Well-Known Member

Ok so I noticed that in the first post the edge card wasn't mentioned and I want to know if it works for edge in both patch and clean rom. Thanks in advance.

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I cant get it to work on no$gba, nozoomer, desmume and ideas.
    Ive tried the clean rom and the venom one.

17. muratakei04

muratakei04 Active Member

the patched rom and the venom release works perfectly on edge but has sound issues. the clean rom has freezing issues.

18. bunnybag

bunnybag Well-Known Member

Aww so there's no way to undub a patched rom? *goes and cries in the corner*

19. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I now have it working on desmume, I downloaded it again and its working but slows down.
    Still can't get it to run in no$gba, tried everyones advice but it either crashes or white screens at the beginning.

20. LuckyTrouble77

You need to wait for a firmware update. The game has compatibility issues before it has AP issues.

Sorry to anybody having issues with the emulators. There are so many different bios and settings that I honestly can't help you. I'll leave it to somebody with a correct set up to upload their No$GBA package so I can add it to the first post.

Edit: Heads up to Acekard users; AKAIO 1.8.0 released, but Lufia is not mentioned in the fix log. I would appreciate it if somebody could tell me if the game works clean on the newest AKAIO.