1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Low Spec PC Games???

Discussion in 'PC' started by someirishkid, Aug 31, 2009.

1. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

It's a great game, IMO, needs more map and gametype variety, though. It has a nice quirky and humorous artstyle that goes hand in hand with the gameplay's abilities. It's a third person 3D MMO shooter. What sucks is that to customize characters or if you want a little boost in exp gaining, you need to pay. What a gyp!

Quake Live is a great web version of Quake III that is widely popular now, so it's cool.

Also, Fallen Empire: Legions is a free MMOFPS/Third Person Shooter that is based off of the amazing Tribes series. Check it out, it's by InstantAction, a site that hosts free 3D games that are pretty fun.

The above games for low spec-ish browser based games.

2. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

quake live takes AGES to download, and the graphics are the same as, or worse than, that of Unreal Tournament 2004.
    Which I have 8)

3. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

I don't mind the sub-par graphics, I mean, Unreal Tournament 2004 doesn't look all that great, but the gameplay is full of excellent gore-fest shooting. Don't expect much in the visuals department for Quake Live, because it's just Quake III, which is OLD.

4. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I enjoy the original Unreal Tournament. It's WAY old, so it can run on practically anything, and the gore is lovely! Plus it has like the best multiplayer ever!!!