1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lost my will to live.....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by manjithxxx, Dec 6, 2011.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Wow, your problems are so bad.
    Imagine if you were out of school and had bills to pay and children to look after, imagine if you also lost your job. How do you feed the kids and keep them warm this winter? How do you pay the rent to make sure they are not homeless? Its reality for millions even in"rich" Britain, they just get on with it.
    What about people in africa that can't afford school and have to walk miles just for a drink of water?
    What about those living in Sudan or somewhere that have had nothing but war their entire lives?

Seriously, grow up.

2. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

You shouldn't judge what you don't know anything about..
    Since it's not your life, you can't know

3. msg2009

4. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

Ye, you're not making anyone feel better..

5. msg2009

I suggest you search the forum. Ive been homeless and addicted to drink and drugs, ive a worse life than most. Its all on here somewhere.
    I couldn't care less for a spoilt kid that doesn't know what bad really is, I needed to grow up and so does he.

6. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

I'm still in the process of growing up. I'm about to leave college soon (well, technically I still have 2 years left) wish me luck.

7. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

Since you've been through that something that might look meaningless to you might give someone else a hard time. It's called life experience...

8. msg2009

Suis nailed it earlier, this was my problem too.
    He needs to realise he doesn't have real problems and if you want something you have to get off your arse and work hard for it. If people see you are trying they will be more open to helping you, if you sit there complaining nobody gives a shit.

9. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

Apparantly not everyone can turn life experience to wisdom..

10. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

And evidently you have neither. Perspective and common sense are a scarce commodity on these forums though, so it's not surprising you're not in possession of any.

You might argue that because it's a big deal for this guy that it's no less of an issue than msg's stated problems, but you know what? You'd be wrong. I will continue to belittle this guy, because when it comes down to it, it's the ennui of someone little more than a child who doesn't have the maturity to get some fucking perspective - and by telling him it's a valid problem instead of impressing upon him the need to grow the fuck up you are simply enabling him and inflation of the aformentioned unwarranted sense of self-importance.

While I'm here, I might as well suggest you go seriously abuse some illicit substances and sleep destitute in a gutter for a few days in the middle of winter. You know, for experience and wisdom, if you think you can make the latter from the former better than your elders.

11. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

You don't have to prove your point by writing such a long post.

You don't understand it anyway and I won't help you try to understand since you'd be too stubborn to even listen, let alone agree.

12. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You're the one being stubborn.

13. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I'm just being realistic.
    Realism is nearly the opposite of moral in this world.

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

I understand perfectly well where you're coming from. I don't agree, not because I'm stubborn, but because it's stupid.

Honestly, if you actually read my post instead of saying the equivalent of "tl;dr" and sticking your head up your ass, you'd know this. His problems are not actual problems. It might not occur to you, since you're about the same age and evident maturity level, but when you get older you realise everything he said is not actually a big deal at all. I've not been a drug addict or broke, but even I can tell that it's just bullshit first world problems being bitched about, and the answer is to man the fuck up and do some fucking work.

No. Don't you dare try to pull that kind of shit. You're being an idiot. Nothing more.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

lol

16. fabvini

fabvini Well-Known Member

Oh my god, I can't beleive you guys are so depressed! Sure school can be boring doing the same thing everyday, but I create goals to look up to. For example, my goal now is to learn to hardstyle shuffle and jumpstyle shuffle. Then I want to be the main center of my basketball team. After learn to use photoshop like a pro and stuff like that. If you tie yourself down to your routine life of course it will be boring! Humans need outlets for recreation which provide fun, and if you don't have fun then of course your life sucks.
    On the contrary to you guys, I study as hard as I can and I got 1st place at finals from 900 students from my school. My holidays started today and now I can accomplish all my goals, starting with the dances.

17. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I won't reply here anymore mr.knowitall >.>

18. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Did you actually read what he wrote?

19. MiseryLC

MiseryLC Guest

I never read long posts

20. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Did you read the first post? And the second? Did you read any post that consisted of more than one sentence?