1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Legalize Marijuana

Discussion in 'General News' started by damanali, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

I can only wish this was the most important debate your generation will ever face.
    But with so many other things happening in the world like global warming, overpopulation, war , famine, etc...I do believe this debate could be left in the backburner.
    But it doesn't seems like this or any of the issues i pointed out will be resolved soon, so what's the point...

Seems like medical use is one of the biggest reasons for you...
    I know right?
    I loved the movie, but i hated that part.
    Mom looked more like she was drunk then she was high.I never saw anyone high acting like that.

2. Broadnax

Broadnax New Member

I hate everything about marajuana, the smell is definitely the worst part of it though. Sure, I have friends that smoke, but I would like it if they stopped.

There is no way it will be legalized (at least while obama is president) in the near future.

3. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Obama did make it so the Federal government can't go after users using it for medical reasons in states where medical use is legal.

It's already being taken advantage of. "Pot Cafes" are showing up in the US now.
    http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE5AD06O20091114

4. XtremeBlade

XtremeBlade Well-Known Member

I actually quite like the smell, and I see nothing wrong with the use of it, much healthier than other drugs (tobacco, alcohol etc), except here in the UK and most of Europe I guess, we mix with tobacco.

5. I can only hope that those laws are looked over in the states because then Canada can re-decriminalize it without being yelled at by the US! :D

6. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

That's okay when people use it on their own busines, but some users can't stand, they think they're the best and can do everythin'(not everybody act like that, just some % of them), then they get tired of marijuana and want somethin' more powerful, then they find cocaine, crack, etc.Maybe that's why they want it prohibited, 'cause some people do shit, shit that they shouldan't do.
    obs:if you smoke and don't bother others by using cocaine and going crazy, then that's above aren't for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.