1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lagging NDS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by omgwut, Oct 13, 2010.

1. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

And if the reformatting doesn't stop the lag?

2. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

See if you can borrow your friends micro sd to see if its a problem with yours. The next step is probably a new flashcart.

I am having similar trouble and i also bought a full set from a chinese site. The ds lite i got was korean, the ak2i turned out fake and the micro sd is an 8gb kingston class 4 made in taiwan.

Im currently waiting on my legit ak2i from shoptemp.

3. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I just remembered that wen my sister gave me the DS and shit, the Micro SD already had ROMs in it. All of them were in Chinese or Japanese.

4. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

rom freaks is affiliated with romulation. so yes it is safe. also, how long have you had your DS and flashcard? sometimes when they get really old they start to lag. my DS lasted 3 years before games lagged

5. dancubs

dancubs Well-Known Member

There are fake AK2is?!

6. manaseater

manaseater Well-Known Member

Yep- in fact some sites actually have them labelled as clone carts for a cheaper price. (priceangels.com)

7. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

I just got my DS and stuff during the middle of summer break this year.

8. omgwut

omgwut Well-Known Member

Oh yes, For some reason my cheats for Pokemon Platinum aren't really working. The cheats worked before but now, they hardly work. For example, The super exp cheat requires you to press the R button when the pokemon faints. The cheat rarely takes effect even when you rapidly press the R button or hold it. And the "Infinite PP" cheat worked like a charm before, now it doesn't work. Know what the cause is?