1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lady Gaga's Performance Kills, Literally

Discussion in 'General News' started by silverkitty2012, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

dude...never mind...I think you need to take a chill pill-I'm on his side because I am much the same-I only knew because of accidental clicks that happen way to often...

He didn't call you one-it's just a matter of speech.

Man-did this go out of hand?

2. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

Re: Lady Gaga\'s Performance Kills, Literally

well done for at least reading (gives a round of applause) shame your understandings not there as no where did i say i listen to it or was defending it, i was just pointing out stupidities with believing rumours and bashing artists.

:D

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

Don't know or care about any celebrities besides the hot ones that have nudes up.

I like to keep things simple.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If only this was facebook...

[me=mds64]likes this (THUMBS UP PIC)[/me]

5. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

ok, wtf was up with her face in the last 2 seconds of that video?

6. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

yo yo yo Imma let you finish in a minute
    but Kanye West stole the show that night, HE STOLE THE SHOW

frankly I dont care if she's a tranny or not, but is there somone that can actually create GOOD music these days?...

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Depends on personal taste.

If everyone had good taste-all music would suck.

Thus-everyone has bad taste and because of thier personalities one mkay precieve as "good' while another say's "bad".

Like me-I hate anything like pop-but love metal.

Go figure.

8. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

Thing is I find that most people don't know what they are listening to. Pop music may be cheesey and if your mainly in to just one genre of music find it crap but if you listen to many moderen pop songs the qulity and production on them is amazing. Actually the production and originality on the tracks often are far better then that of any other genre.

But then I can see this because I have an eclectic taste in music and I like listening to what a track is made up of so I can enjoy a song for it's self and not dismiss anything because of genre or artist.

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hrm, some forms of pop are ok with me-like j-pop :)

Then followed by the odd alternive thing and finished off with a hint of classic rock and roll.

I have respect for all forms of music-but I have a dislike for pop-maybe because the video clips seem to have women singing trash whilst using thier "looks" to make the song climb the sales ladder.

That is mearly personal opinion-I just dislike standard pop altogether-AND I USED TO BE AN ABBA FAN!

(now metal freak XD)

10. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

they just said hermaphrodites were "sick"
    They can't help it =/

11. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

who cares if lady Gaga is a woman/man or both
    it's about the music, eiter you like it or you don't! i shouldn't have to matter who the person behind it is

grow up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.