1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Lady gaga

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jaimyinthahouse, Apr 4, 2010.

1. hmfan

hmfan Well-Known Member

lol, that's all I can say to that.

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. hmfan

hmfan Well-Known Member

A friend of mine just reminded me of something that some people would say...

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

LOL

[​IMG]

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I cant stand her/him/it, she's/he's/it's just an annoying whore with songs full of shameless innuendos and increasingly bad puns. I really wouldn't care if she/he/it died tomorrow.

6. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Well, at least it's only those "some people" speculating on the opinions of some other people and you're not attached to such a disgusting remark; because that would seem to some to be an uncalled for and uncivilised critique and may be seen as some as a shameful way to express dissatisfaction with the acts of a politician.
    *markswan jumps up and down on his soapbox chanting "DIE MANDLESON DIE"*

I don't care what the woman dresses like or looks like, i enjoy her music. She's pretty much the female equivalent of Elton John in terms of behaviour and the way she dresses; but he gets away with it because he has a penis and is therefore allowed to be a hideous eyesore that behaves like a pilock (is that how "pilock" is spelled?).

7. Nerch

Nerch Well-Known Member

She (or he?) is so GROSS! How can a human being walk around dressed like that and still have some fans? And they keep airing her videos while I'm eating! Damn, MTV, WTF are you thinking! I should hang a photo of her in the bathroom , just in front of the toilet...

8. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

So you can get yourself off to the idea of her watching you?

9. Nerch

Nerch Well-Known Member

No, so I can shit like hell just by watching her! Better than any laxative!

10. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

Wow because she only hits the charts with her music wow ...

She is greaT! beacause she has haters and lovers(monsters)

Like all musisians:D(Don't know how to spell)

11. dupasuka

dupasuka Well-Known Member

STOP POSTING LADY GAGA!

IT'S FRIKKEN SIR GAGA

12. jaimyinthahouse

jaimyinthahouse Well-Known Member

haha wow only , it was only ONE question ;P

13. rudegal

rudegal Well-Known Member

i love gaga best singer song writer there is in 2009-present day who dont like gaga ive got tickets to her tour for london yay for me her songs are catchy and great lyrics for all her songs you can dance to them when your clubbing

14. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

just because you like her songs doesnt make her the best singer song writer.
    I can think of plenty better singer songwriters

15. littlekiwibird

littlekiwibird Active Member

Really not the kind of music I usually listen to - I'm more a Finnish metal/rock type - but I found out I quite liked what she does... she's so caricatural and over the top all the time, I think she's a *very* smart person who's understood how to sell herself... I mean you hear lots more about what she does and says than about her music = she sells a lot ^^

16. rudegal

i was actually going mention why she was the best singer song writer of 2009-present day first single just dance number 1 in UK second single poker face number 1 in UK third single paparazzi top 10 hit forthsingle lovegame top 10 hit fifth single bad romance number 1 in UK and then sixth single number 1 for 2 weeks in UK LADY GAGA + 4 NUMBER 1 SINGLES = SUCCESS

17. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

that doesnt make her the best singer/songwriter

18. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

Chart success means nothing anymore. look at Cheryl Whatshername for example, i think it's well established that she cant sing and yet she's never out of the top 10.

19. rudegal

you mean the nations sweetheart cheryl cole xfactor queen ill put it this way if she wasnt on xfactor she would never have gotton a solo career end of story and stop switching the subject

20. biomonkxl

biomonkxl Well-Known Member

She is alright but it was wierd how everyone thought she was a hermaphrodite