1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Know your members: Suiseiseki

Discussion in 'Know your users' started by athemoe, Jun 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

"What Now?"

I'm not a woman nor from the south island

I dunno man, I've never really considered myself as belonging to any one school of thought. I figure it's pointless to adhere to a single line of thought and reasoning when any given situation may require a different method of analysis. But that's a really broad question, any way you can simplify that? Especially since I'm exhausted from discussing time travel philosophy on my date today. It's nice talking to a smart girl for a change lololol

"How'd your date go, Suis?"
    It went great Suis, thanks for asking.

Not really. I use cheats on occasion if I feel like it. Philosophy really doesn't come into play.
    Nope. People can play how they want, as long as it doesn't affect my experience in a negative way.
    I'm unfamiliar with SNES RPGs but I believe that Chrono Trigger is grossly overrated, and Lufia 2 is underrated.
    Nope, I've learned to "deal with it".

Sort of.

2. miniafroboy

miniafroboy Well-Known Member

Shit, that guy made jizz everywhere, and laugh at the same time. Silly man was funny.

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Props Boy. My cousin still has the Props Boy hat. That is all.

4. DSfanforever

DSfanforever Well-Known Member

if you could change the world how would you do it?

5. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Yeah it was a kind of ambiguous and open-ended question. I was wondering if you were fond of fatalism or solipsism, or preferred the idea of nihilism to existentialism or something. That kind of esoteric crap. I can't really relate to having any confidence about the meaning or cause of my existence but it's fascinating to hear other peoples opinions anyway.

6. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

cool story bro.

7. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Fuck you. I was being a good dog. Why don't you ask Suis what brand of toilet paper he uses you inane whore?

8. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

He posted that some where else on this forum aswell. I think he just discovered it

9. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

nah I'm just trollin'. calm down, don't have yer period all over us :p
    sheesh

10. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

What brand of toilet paper do you use, Suis?

11. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Can you do this?

[​IMG]

12. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

ewwww ebaumsworld

13. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

Non-stupid question: What is it that you want most out of life in terms of a future?

stupid question: would you go gay for devon?

14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Charlie The Unicorn

15. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oi. Google and then pictures.
    It was a nice picture.

16. Suiseiseki

I'd like to be able to get bitches whenever I want, oh wait

Man, I'm drunk (and have been for like six hours, shit's awesome) but I'll do my best. I don't subscribe to any of those to be honest, all I believe in is luck, but I can't because if I admit to it the Lady will cut me off. As a direct kind of person, philosophy only really appeals at 3am when I feel very small compared to the universe. I could have perused the depths of philosophical thought and tried the breadth of opinions available to me, but when it comes down to it I really don't care about schools of thought when mine is just as unique. I've sampled nihilism and found it unfulfilling, as I did existentialism. Let someone else ask the big questions. I have beer, bros and a life to lead.

Cottonsoft

Nope

I'd honestly like to be a university lecturer. As of now though all I want is another beer.
    And no, I wouldn't.

Never seen it. My ex rather liked it, but I never bothered.

17. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Wait, you're drunk? Get on cam.

Also, why are you awake?

18. Suiseiseki

Rather drunk. Basically we left the flat absolutely wasted to go walk by the waterfront and (in the case of my mates) smoke, then we picked up my friend's gf and walked home and I started drinking again to counteract my sobering up, now we are watching Wimbledon which is why I am awake.

19. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Smart.

If you'd go on cam, would you strip?

20. Suiseiseki

Not a chance. Yes, I'm drunk and can't stand properly. No, I'm not taking my clothes off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.